• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Conspicuously missing. Since this was black on black he had nothing to say!!! :eek:

Black on black is no problem. As long as no white people are involved murder is completely fine. As soon as a white guy is involved with a black person its racist. Al sharpton will not have anything to say about black on black crimes cause he can't look like a victim. None of these people are victims but they use it as an excuse to shoot rob and steal. Why, because they aren't smart enough to ge away from the gheto life style.

Bryanearl

Plinker
    Rating - 57.1%
    4   3   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Rosedale, Indiana
    Depends where you live I never see it personally where I live but I do security for high crime complexes and apartments and trust me you wouldn't believe what is right under your nose.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Where is Al Sharpton when you need him ???

Black shooter + Black victim= Both victims of the system the white man has held in place to hold the black man down.

White shooter + Black victim= HATE CRIME OMG RACIST

Black shooter + White victim= Al Sharpton is nowhere to be found.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I find it interesting how nonchalant people have been about this shooting. Luckily this kid had poor aim or we could be looking at a 9 victim mass murder on the streets of Indianapolis. Instead people are saying "oh a few shootings at IBE, I'm not surprised." Regardless of what your expectations for violence are for this event, someone went on a shooting rampage on the streets our city. Doesn't the media and the public realize the gravity of that? Any of us could have been there when it happened. Isn't this why we all carry?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Black on black is no problem. As long as no white people are involved murder is completely fine. As soon as a white guy is involved with a black person its racist. Al sharpton will not have anything to say about black on black crimes cause he can't look like a victim. None of these people are victims but they use it as an excuse to shoot rob and steal. Why, because they aren't smart enough to ge away from the gheto life style.

Like those poor Jena Six victims?

Yeah, laughing and smiling as 8-10(?) people were gunned down...Why am I not surprised?

BTW, IndyMonkey, I owe you a rep.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I find it interesting how nonchalant people have been about this shooting. Luckily this kid had poor aim or we could be looking at a 9 victim mass murder on the streets of Indianapolis. Instead people are saying "oh a few shootings at IBE, I'm not surprised." Regardless of what your expectations for violence are for this event, someone went on a shooting rampage on the streets our city. Doesn't the media and the public realize the gravity of that? Any of us could have been there when it happened. Isn't this why we all carry?

And he is being charged with aggravated battery. I say charge him with 9 counts of murder. Skip right over attempted murder, or just delete attempted murder from the dictionary. If you try to kill somebody and it isnt in an act of self defense, why do you get rewarded if they survive the shooting?

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    It was like "FEETS DO YO STUFF" , on the news camera, black folk runing every which away to confuse the shooter, just like the Lions back in the old country, speaking of country, if the shooting would have broken out in Noblestucky,Shelbytucky,New Castle-tucky, (Add tucky to your town), it would have meant the "HOEDOWN SHOEDOWN" , with people dosey do-ing all over the place.

The shooters name is "SHAMUS" how prophetic "SHAME-US"................

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    Wow, the response has been interesting on this phenomenon, to say the least.....as far as this being the reason we carry, I think not, if some un-known and random shots ring out, how is carry going to curb this shooting, I mean, the kid obviously knew NOT what he was shooting at, just shooting....no doubt he couldn't hit a man-sized target if he tried, let alone any singled out person, and certainly not into a crowded street.

What the Hell is wrong with these so-called people.....( not black folks in particular, although it seems to be a common denominator ) firing into a crowd ? ?

I guess what really frosts me is the look on their faces when running from a potentially deadly shooting....un-real....

I am out....:cool:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Wow, the response has been interesting on this phenomenon, to say the least.....as far as this being the reason we carry, I think not, if some un-known and random shots ring out, how is carry going to curb this shooting, I mean, the kid obviously knew NOT what he was shooting at, just shooting....no doubt he couldn't hit a man-sized target if he tried, let alone any singled out person, and certainly not into a crowded street.

What the Hell is wrong with these so-called people.....( not black folks in particular, although it seems to be a common denominator ) firing into a crowd ? ?

I guess what really frosts me is the look on their faces when running from a potentially deadly shooting....un-real....

I am out....:cool:

You seem like a reasonable person, and as such I doubt you would have been in that situation to begin with, but for the sake of debate: if you're in a large crowd and a gunman starts firing into it, you're saying you wouldn't try to shoot him to protect yourself? Obviously if he begins shooting at people, and someone shoots him back, his actions most likely stop. That was the point I was making when I said "that's why we carry."

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    I see what you mean, jsharman7, and yes, I want to be carrying in that situation, but I doubt I would/could fire back, too many people, ...let's say I am close enough to the shooter to put an end to his shoot, then yes I would try...

Lots of variables involved, shootings similar to this one are messy and fast, usually the perp is jumping about or running and firing, unless I was certain of a direct hit, I probably would find cover and escape....

You are correct in saying I wouldn't put myself in that situation to begin with.

No intent to flame. Flame off....I am Out.......:cool:

Top Bottom