• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    I just watched the news, and it had a story of the over-night shootings in Indy, at the Monument center of town.....is this part of some ritual at an event, or normal summer sport ? ?

Showed people running from the downtown area, laughing and smiling as they booked...before the police could get crime-scene tape around the area, more shots, more wounded....more running and smiling faces...

WTF ? ?

Is this the activity folks are engaged in during the hot months on a nightly basis ? ?

Curious....and out...:dunno:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Yea, my 6 year old popped two on the way home from downtown tonight. I think one was only wounded though, I keep telling him you have to lead the kids more than the old homeless guy but you know how kids are.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's making news all over. My daughter caught a "preview" of the news coming up and called to ask me what was going on down here.
    answered in 2 words, black expo. She laughed and said ok.

malachi_s

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    North Central Indian
    I just watched the news, and it had a story of the over-night shootings in Indy, at the Monument center of town.....is this part of some ritual at an event, or normal summer sport ? ?

Showed people running from the downtown area, laughing and smiling as they booked...before the police could get crime-scene tape around the area, more shots, more wounded....more running and smiling faces...

WTF ? ?

Is this the activity folks are engaged in during the hot months on a nightly basis ? ?

Curious....and out...:dunno:

Laughing and smiling... I saw that on the news. I agree, WTF?

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Yes

To directly answer your question about the "nightly basis" part.....Yes! Just about every night someone gets shot in Indpls. We seldom get into double digits, though. Do you think we're LA, Chicago, New York, or DC?:D

bigdaddy4871

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    FRANKLIN,IN
    well certain groups can have events peacefully and get bad image ,but a bunch of i dont know what to call them swarm the streets with saturday night speacials why mommas getting krunk and its the securitys fault first of all i wouldnt let my son or daughter roam downtown without my company goes to show the lack of guidence not lack of security trigger fingers itching gotta go lol

bigdaddy4871

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    FRANKLIN,IN
    i grew up around tech high school and was in the mix of all that so ive been to war befor , but now things have changed kids carry bigger guns than the officers and momma cries and there babys out of trouble cause the officer was racist bs...get your 10 kids under control and save the tax payer some money from having too baby sit them isnt welfare enough

Top Bottom