Noblesville residents (especially parents)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    They need to start kicking out problem students and if they are a discipline problem and cant comply with the law that says they must attend school well I guess they need to go to juvy dont they!
    Stop coddling these little bastards. Also hold the parents liable. If your sweet little Tommy or sussie wants to be a problem child and sucks up all the school resources or has to go to child jail because they cant play nice and obey the rules then I guess the state needs to send your asses a bill to pay for YOUR offspring that you cant handle yourself so someone else has to parent for you.
    If parents dont want to be parents then we need to start making it hurt to be worthless. If you are on public assistance and your child isnt following the school rules and requirements then I guess the state needs to re-evaluate your participation in these programs and maybe you need to be kicked off. It's not just a poor people problem I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying we need to look at REAL consequences and deterrents across the board for ****bag parents.

Stop encouraging and rewarding bad behavior. We let good people fall through the cracks while the bad people always get all of the attention and resources. Stop this stupid ****.
    The answer is always more money, more money, more money. It will never end unless you take a stand. But no one will. No one ever does.this little theft referendum will pass and the government will steal more money from people who dont even have kids and never will but have to pay for problem kids and parents who will most likely NEVER be productive members of society anyways.
    Welfare, more forced welfare theft by the government is all it is anymore.
    Oh and all this on the referendum link will happen and everyone will have a false sense of security and guess what? The same ****ing thing or worse could still happen again because you cannot stop a ****ing criminal or lunatic that is determined to do bad **** by pre-coping! You have to shoot them in the ****ing face and chest. Stop taking peoples constitutionaly protected natural right to keep and bear arms away from them in our schools. It's so ****ing stupid and wrong and its unconstitutional. The people who always think they are the smartest in the room usualy have the least common sense.

This.

As a Noblesville resident, I give you an honorary key to the city.

What kind of ****ty school building did Henry Ford and Thomas Edison have? It didn't have AC, poor dears!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This.

As a Noblesville resident, I give you an honorary key to the city.

What kind of ****ty school building did Henry Ford and Thomas Edison have? It didn't have AC, poor dears!

The system is moving towards a balanced schedule. Just a few weeks off here and there through the year. They are leaving school later and back earlier every year. A/C is a must in a building the windows do not open.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The system is moving towards a balanced schedule. Just a few weeks off here and there through the year. They are leaving school later and back earlier every year. A/C is a must in a building the windows do not open.

What choice is there when there’s no parent at home?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Want to stop school shootings? Let the kids take a anonymous vote every couple months I bet you they are right most of the time. What is the one thing everyone says about school shooters "I am not surprised at all" (at least from the students perspective).

Administration does not want to admit bullying is a problem under ant circumstances and parents generally don't want to admit that their children are sacks of **** (most likely exactly like the parents).

I am not that far removed from High School and i still rember a few kids I had pegged as "most likely to shoot up the school"

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Want to stop school shootings? Let the kids take a anonymous vote every couple months I bet you they are right most of the time. What is the one thing everyone says about school shooters "I am not surprised at all" (at least from the students perspective).

Administration does not want to admit bullying is a problem under ant circumstances and parents generally don't want to admit that their children are sacks of **** (most likely exactly like the parents).

I am not that far removed from High School and i still rember a few kids I had pegged as "most likely to shoot up the school"
    Yep, pear reviews. This is a HUGE part of the process in many top Military schools and units. There is a reason for it.
    Of coarse everyone wants to be a shooter there :):

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    If it includes purchasing guns for all the teachers and training then it sounds like a worth while tax this time.

Top Bottom