• ...and so much more!
  • KUJO2388

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Did you read this before you posted it?

Has anyone done it themselves, using this sight? or even used their paralegal services for and extra $20? it just seems paint a lawyer 300 extra to do it is excessive(although I know its within their rates) . Is it something an average person can do?

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I thought about setting up a trust on my own. After some research.. I found that I had more questions than answers. This was just one reason I decided to hire an attorney. I found the process painless and quick. I had my trust ready to go in 48 hrs of payment. The added benefit was an ability to ask questions in the future. That is a time saver for me and well worth the piece of mind and money. When I have a hurting tooth, I don't pull it myself. I hire a professional dentist to do the work.
    Just my experience and thoughts.

anthony010

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Westfield
    I used this to set up my trust w/ the added paralegal, I think I found a discount somewhere when I did it a little over a year ago. It leaves you with a lot of questions un answered that I eventually had answered on a couple of other forums. If you have the money, hire an attorney, you'll have the piece of mind of a using qualified professional that you can ask questions. My trust was used to file my SBR and currently have a Form 1 can in process.

brown trix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Morgan County
    Speaking with Marc about setting up a Trust was the best thing I have done in years for my guns,short turnaround (less than 24 hours) all my questions answered and future questions also
    great service.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Has anyone tried the nfa trust that you can get off of silencer Co website?

I'm sure lots of people have, but I haven't heard of anyone on INGO doing it.

I used a fill-in-the-blank trust form from one of the online DIY legal sites. It's worked fine for me (twice). That said, DIY legal isn't for everyone (or even most people probably), so I would be inclined to recommend a lawyer to anyone who is even slightly uncomfortable with the DIY thing.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I did not use Marc Halata for my trust, but he recently returned a call from me when I had a specific question about a pre-existing living trust. Marc returned my call on a Saturday and I didn't even leave a voicemail. He helped me out and had no pre-determined incentive to do so. That's pretty awesome in my book.

Jon Spurr out of Terra Haute prepared my trust and he is one of the best imo........definitely a gun guy and huge 2A supporter.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    177   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    For me it will be an easy decision by answering 2 questions, if there is a problem later or a challenge from ATF;

1. will you wish you had spent a few extra bucks to have a live person that knows what they are doing handle it?
    2. Who will assist you with the legal challenge?

Top Bottom