• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Hello,

I thought that I was told at the last shoot that the next time there will be another shoot around Wabash will be in April 2010.

I'm not seeing this on the official schedule.

Is this correct? If not, when is the spring shoot for this local?

Josh <><

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Hello,

I thought that I was told at the last shoot that the next time there will be another shoot around Wabash will be in April 2010.

I'm not seeing this on the official schedule.

Is this correct? If not, when is the spring shoot for this local?

Josh <><

It is probably correct, but not actually scheduled yet. As soon as the site confirms they have that weekend set aside, they can let the RWVA know and it will go on the schedule. Ditto for Riley, Auburn, Evansville, etc.

USAFE7Ret is just very proactive with his club and got the dates approved early for next year. :)

Blessings,
    Bill

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Hi Bill,

Thanks.

There is another range here, the one that belongs to the gunstore I frequent. Very nice range. The owner is a good guy and was interested in Appleseed - he'd never heard of it before. I suggested he come shoot and he was irritated that he couldn't get away that weekend as he was anticipating big sales.

I believe he'd host the thing if need be.

If that interests you and the other R.O.s, PM me and I'll give you the pertinent info to get ahold of him.

Thanks again Bill!

Josh <><

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Josh,

PM inbound on the new range.
    In regards your first post, we are getting the shoots scheduled for next year. I have found out the clubs that schedule thier coming year, tend to do it in the OCT/NOV time frame so expect a bunch to be announced soon.

Don't forget we have two left this year, one in your neighborhood, Ft. Wayne on NOV 21-22 and Riley (Terre Haute) on NOV 28-29. And don't forget we have minis at Cloverdale on 11/14 and 12/19.

HH

Top Bottom