• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    It was the SHERIFF or the PA that brought up the issue of the tapes supposed existence... PA mouthed off about it on facebook. IF it exists - then the sheriff is not in a hurry to play it. Which would lead me to believe that playing it is not in his favor... IF it does NOT exist - then either he lied to the PA or the PA lied to the world on Facebook.

I tend to agree with the thought that he made some dumbass statements, got caught making them, and is now playing "duck, cover, and hold" and hope he doesn't get his ass handed to him.

Either way it makes he and the PA look pretty stupid and ineffective at a minimum.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm trying to figure out how there would be a recording of this... The only way I can see there being one, id if the call was transferred from a dispatch center. I doubt very seriously that line in the Sheriff's office would be recorded 24/7/365
    Yeah, that's the part that i'm not to sure about either. It was the prosecuter that brought the whole thing up about there being a "recording' to listen to. Unless he was just blowing smoke which is part of the reason I was refering to as being a slim chance of hearing it.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I'm trying to figure out how there would be a recording of this... The only way I can see there being one, id if the call was transferred from a dispatch center. I doubt very seriously that line in the Sheriff's office would be recorded 24/7/365

Yup!
    I'm skeptical that a recording exists.
    I lean toward the theory that the Sheriff stepped on his "richard" and is frantically trying to engage in damage control.
    IF a recording shows up I'm sure it will be analyzed with the same fervor as an alien spacecraft. :twocents:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Yup!
    I'm skeptical that a recording exists.
    I lean toward the theory that the Sheriff stepped on his "richard" and is frantically trying to engage in damage control.
    IF a recording shows up I'm sure it will be analyzed with the same fervor as an alien spacecraft. :twocents:

Mods, somebody has hacked UM's account.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson

With today's modern phone systems, recording is just a mouse click away. I don't know what kind of system they have but I would be surprised if their wasn't one.

Von Mises

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Undisclosed Location
    All politics aside, all the Hooah stuff aside, I (By the Grace of GOD) took a squad over, and brought a squad back.....all alive.

If for no other reason that is what I am glad for, and I would do it again even now knowing I would be disabled again as I am now.

I lost a civilian career, a military career, walk funny, wear leg braces, have migraines from a TBI, have fused neck, back is screwed for all practical purposes, and general memory loss of blocks of years going back to childhood. But I would do it again if it meant that even one of my soldiers wouldn't have come back. (Again by the Grace of God, not cause I am some sort of leader or something)

So if your a vet, then regardless of how misguided you feel now, your character is solid for taking the oath, walking the post, and doing what you said you would do. Don't let the screwed up politics of the situation make you feel like any less of a patriot. You have proven your core values are pure regardless of the motivations of those elected.

From one Vet to another, and not in a passing manner like "have a nice day" Thank you for your service brother.

And thank you too brother. I stand both humbled and refreshed by your words. I needed that. My statement was in no way rhetorical. When I see what’s happening to our country, I can’t help but get a bit down sometimes.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    And thank you too brother. I stand both humbled and refreshed by your words. I needed that. My statement was in no way rhetorical. When I see what’s happening to our country, I can’t help but get a bit down sometimes.

Thanks again.

I know exactly how you feel, they (The politicians and the ruling class) keep chipping away and except for nuts like us here at INGO and other like forums seem to be the only ones noticing. Hopefully the people are getting and education since there are other choices like the Tea Party candidates.
    Maybe there is hope they will wake up.

Top Bottom