• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Rest assured it is a liability issue.. Their official corporate stance will all be the same.. Remember the robber that got shot in the face while attempting to rob Kroger December 2011??? He died(awesome!!) the poor mother of the perp has brought up charges against Kroger I believe and I'm certain of this, the lady whom was assaulted by the perp has filed charges against Kroger and the former manager for mental distress b/c she witnessed the perps death instead of her own!!!! Granted it was an employee but ?? If I'm not mistaken one of the lawsuits claims that Kroger was at fault for not enforcing a no firearms policy that allowed the perp to be shot???? Most of us normal folks cannot understand liability that comes with allowing the general public to come and go in and out of private property... Big responsibility!!!!!!!!

It's a screwed up legal system issue, NOT a liability issue.

When the courts allow suits like this to even make it to a courtroom, there's something sick and twisted about our society.

The woman that was saved should be b!tch slapped for being an idiot. (and the dead guy's family)

Kroger bears no liability for the actions of an individual.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I guess I should probably call them then! Does anyone have the number?!?!

If it were me, I'd call every 5 minutes, write letters to Coats and Biden, set up a DDOS on their web site and go to the ISP personally and tell them they are all (every single one of them) pussies if they can't get your CCW to you in the next 10 minutes. But that's just me...

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If it were me, I'd call every 5 minutes, write letters to Coats and Biden, set up a DDOS on their web site and go to the ISP personally and tell them they are all (every single one of them) pussies if they can't get your CCW to you in the next 10 minutes. But that's just me...

Thanks for the advice! I'll tell them you sent me!!! :lmfao:

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Rest assured it is a liability issue.. Their official corporate stance will all be the same.. Remember the robber that got shot in the face while attempting to rob Kroger December 2011??? He died(awesome!!) the poor mother of the perp has brought up charges against Kroger I believe and I'm certain of this, the lady whom was assaulted by the perp has filed charges against Kroger and the former manager for mental distress b/c she witnessed the perps death instead of her own!!!! Granted it was an employee but ?? If I'm not mistaken one of the lawsuits claims that Kroger was at fault for not enforcing a no firearms policy that allowed the perp to be shot???? Most of us normal folks cannot understand liability that comes with allowing the general public to come and go in and out of private property... Big responsibility!!!!!!!!

My thought, counter sue the scumbag's mother for failing to raise her son to be a proper law-abiding citizen so that the victim, the Good Samaritan and the store employees wouldn't have to go through the traumatic experience.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Im lost... I can see NO reason to combat the idea that allowing firearms in businesses is perceived as a liability. I have NO reason to believe that an insurance company would not raise your rates for allowing it, and also have no doubt that if something happens, and you get sued, you will lose because of your "evil policy"

This is the world we live in.

Top Bottom