• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kingkarl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Against the grain, mostly
    Hello all... New guy here. Heard about you from a guy on Craigslist. Seems there are a lot of Commie Bast**ds out there that don't want you even MENTIONING guns. Can't do it on EBay. Can't do it on Craigslist.
    So nice to see this site in support.
    Seems I am always looking for something or another and from the looks of the ads, somebody probably has it for sale. "Watta Country"! [props to Yakoff Smirnoff]
    Women want me, Fish fear me.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    Seems there are a lot of Commie Bast**ds out there that don't want you even MENTIONING guns. Can't do it on EBay. Can't do it on Craigslist.
    So nice to see this site in support.
    Well.... there is a lot of that here too. only you can talk about guns in general. But, when you talk about specific guns (i.e. Glock or Springfield XD) you will have half of the members on one side and half on the other side! LOL

Oh and :welcome:

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Well.... there is a lot of that here too. only you can talk about guns in general. But, when you talk about specific guns (i.e. Glock or Springfield XD) you will have half of the members on one side and half on the other side! LOL

He's not kidding, Look for me on the XD side. Welcome, glad to have ya.

Kingkarl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Against the grain, mostly
    Wow. What a friendly and attentive bunch.
    Not to sound like an old fart [which by the way, I am] Where do I find out about all these abbreviations?
    Reading some of these ads I almost feel like I am eavesdropping on a teenager's text messaging. I know some of it like LOL but I saw a couple of 'for sale' ads where the seller said something like 'prefer FTF' or maybe it was "TFT'.
    I know each 'interest' if you will, has abbreviations... Realtors say things like 3-2-2 meaning 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage. And car people will say things like TCA for tilt, cruse and Air.
    Is there a chart for commonly used abbreviations I am missing?
    And yes, I AM the poster boy for Crusty Old Fart .com

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Welcome to the site! :)

First, you might find this thread useful: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...16185-indiana_gun_faqs_sticky.html#post187173
    which you might note while reading it, points you to this thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/8845-web_acronyms.html

Second, I'm glad you're excited about our Classified section, but please keep in mind that we provide it as a service to the Indiana Gun Owners community. A lot of people like our forum because of the community atmosphere, which often feels more like a family (including the sibling rivalry [GO SIG!]). I hope you'll be active in some of the other sections of our forum, too. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom