Mar 23, 2012

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    This ‘feud’ between Soros and the Chinese government is mostly a distraction that favors both parties in multiple ways,” he noted.

"It distracts from the increasing censorship of evidence-based information and the promotion of manufactured globalist narratives and social-engineering projects."

“These back-and-forth exchanges between Soros and Chinese state officials help to keep the eyes of the world off more pressing issues like the genocidal nature of the global Covid-19 operation, terrorism induced people movement largely from the ‘Global South’ to the West, Zionist hegemony over Western governments including the US, and increasing internet censorship of evidence-based information in favor of the reinforcement of manufactured ‘official’ lies and disinformation,” the analyst said.

^from the article.
    So glad nothing like that would ever happen here.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    This ‘feud’ between Soros and the Chinese government is mostly a distraction that favors both parties in multiple ways,” he noted.

"It distracts from the increasing censorship of evidence-based information and the promotion of manufactured globalist narratives and social-engineering projects."

“These back-and-forth exchanges between Soros and Chinese state officials help to keep the eyes of the world off more pressing issues like the genocidal nature of the global Covid-19 operation, terrorism induced people movement largely from the ‘Global South’ to the West, Zionist hegemony over Western governments including the US, and increasing internet censorship of evidence-based information in favor of the reinforcement of manufactured ‘official’ lies and disinformation,” the analyst said.

^from the article.
    So glad nothing like that would ever happen here.
    I agree totally with you and I’ll add tptb only let you see what they want you to see. Its like this.
    1631414359785.jpeg

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    That's the way left versus right, how the elephants versus donkeys works.
    But people keep voting for them.
    :horse:
    The CCP has a very different problem.

Altrex

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2021
    That's the way left versus right, how the elephants versus donkeys works.
    But people keep voting for them.
    :horse:
    The CCP has a very different problem.
    It's a Pity we have to settle for the lesser of the two evils. Time to flush the toilet and have a clean Bowl

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    It's a Pity we have to settle for the lesser of the two evils. Time to flush the toilet and have a clean Bowl

I don't think bidet is the lesser of 2 evils, his evil was just well hidden during the election cycle. Now it is coming out into full view without much opposition (plenty of MSM coverup/lies/justification/spin/etc).
    This should anger millions more than it appears to.

Kneedeep87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2021
    Fort wayne
    Kind of funny that libs hate Alex Jones and love china. Now they are in a tight spot of the two agreeing. Haha. Looking at china's recent actions in a whole..the saying "china will be runnings the world in x number of years" is seeming, and scarily looking accurate. I'm praying for my children's america.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I don't think bidet is the lesser of 2 evils, his evil was just well hidden during the election cycle. Now it is coming out into full view without much opposition (plenty of MSM coverup/lies/justification/spin/etc).
    I don't think it was well hidden during the election cycle at all nor did it have to be. The left was so frothed up against Trump they would have voted for a vegetable in a suit - oh yeah, they did! A few are speaking up against Biden now that its too late to fix the problem but most are scared to speak up against the party. That is one thing the Democrats do well is keep their ranks tight... Probably has something to do with fear that those who step out of line will be on the receiving end of a Clinton special!

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I don't think it was well hidden during the election cycle at all nor did it have to be. The left was so frothed up against Trump they would have voted for a vegetable in a suit - oh yeah, they did! A few are speaking up against Biden now that its too late to fix the problem but most are scared to speak up against the party. That is one thing the Democrats do well is keep their ranks tight... Probably has something to do with fear that those who step out of line will be on the receiving end of a Clinton special!

Agreed, but he also rarely came out of his basement or campaigned much. And when he did he stumbled and bumbled along with the MSM telling everyone what he meant to say. Very well scripted and controlled by the dems.

Altrex

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2021
    My apologies, I wasn't picking any particular candidate, just our two party system it doesn't give us any options. I feel that these career politicians don't have America's best interest at heart are there just to keep themselves on the payroll.

Top Bottom