Not open for further replies.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    After an hour I am ready to give up & come back in a week hoping things are ironed out...I have a splitting headache and my eyes are bugging out from straining. 99.99999999% of my time on INGO is on my iPad. What a hassle. First thing was told password needed changed as compromised in data breach ? Then thought I was on wrong site. Besides trying to learn/navigate new format can‘t change width or posts per page - my finger is tired from swiping. Paid site supporter a month ago and that has disappeared. When I first read about coming change thought the mod comment was ”will hardly notice change/difference.” Wasn’t prepared for this.
    Be patient, not everything is done yet. :)

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    WOW! And here I thought INGO was a collection of intelligent, thoughtful adults. I am shocked to learn it is actually heavily populated with triggered snowflakes.
    Give it a break people! Any major conversion is a work in progress. Yep, some of your favorite stuff may be gone forever, some of your favorite stuff may come back soon, and if you work at it, you will find new stuff that may become your favorite.
    What makes INGO great is the members. They are still here. The rest is window dressing and it will work out with time, with you or without you.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    1. Who the hell are all the members posting in here I’ve never heard of?
    2. Why do I have to turn off my ad blocker to log in, and why can I not stay logged in?
    I was wondering the same things. The earlier response to your post was apparently erroneous given that you could not have people you never heard of on your ignore list since you would have to have deliberately out them there. I also noticed these new people billed as established members.

Last edited:

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    So, the site is all about the members, but they can all pack up and leave if they don't like it.

I'm sorry. Do you find something inconsistent in that statement?

Yes, there are a lot of great people here. But, if any of them find the new changes so disturbing it is intolerable, they are free to move on. No one is required to stay and suffer.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Looks like a couple small glitches in preference settings yet, but overall I like it on the desktop and it is WAAAY better on my phone. Thanks to the people who made this happen.

INgunowner

ARC Solutions
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    Henry County
    Like most creepy crawly things from below,
    We INGO lurkers prefer to avoid the bright lights and endless drivel most 9²5ers contribute.

However
    The rock has been shifted...
    The murky scum has been stirred...
    Pardon us as we scatter for cover in this brave new world.
    Soon our presence will retire to the depths of your mind.

Our existence blissfully ignored.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Quite a different look on my laptop. Not bad once I set zoom back from 110% to 100. I'll keep trying it out to see what I find and report back.

I'm in IT so not afraid of change. It's what keeps me employed. :D

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    As to deleting PM's I had some from way back that I had deleted show up and 40% fill my in box and cannot delete them

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    images

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom