hallg012

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2023
    South Bend, IN, USA
    Good evening,
    I would just like to say Hi.
    This is a whole new area for me as I am from the UK and moved to the USA in 2018.... I am realling looking forward to getting far better knowledge and understaing as firearms are very hard to own in the UK.
    I am not completly new to firearms, I spent a time in the British Army Infantry using SA80's and on a regular basis after that would go game shooting with a shotgun several times a year.
    Getting ready to venture into what no doubt will turn into a passionate hobby and looking forward to reading and contributing to this forum.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Great introduction.
    Welcome to the United States of America, and Ingo of course.
    You are going to get a TON of questions, and likely a good bit of ribbing, but it's all in good fun.
    There is an immense knowledge base on this site and it's not restricted to firearms.
    Jump in and have fun.
    Don't take anything personal, we're all a little dysfunctional here.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Hello n Welcome, to INGO and the “Free State” of Indiana. USA. Good first post. Hope you stick around and hope to learn from you.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Welcome to INGO!
    I, and I think many others, would be fascinated to know what you thought of the U.S. before you came here, and how you feel about it now that you've been here a few years. Both overall and specific to the "gun culture".
    100% nailed it. As I said up thread, I hope to learn from him. :thumbsup:

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Welcome to the U.S. and INGO.

I've read a story about a farmer in England being jailed for defending himself against a burglar. Preposterous if true and it being
    a legitimate defense.

Twinks46975

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Rochester
    Good evening,
    I would just like to say Hi.
    This is a whole new area for me as I am from the UK and moved to the USA in 2018.... I am realling looking forward to getting far better knowledge and understaing as firearms are very hard to own in the UK.
    I am not completly new to firearms, I spent a time in the British Army Infantry using SA80's and on a regular basis after that would go game shooting with a shotgun several times a year.
    Getting ready to venture into what no doubt will turn into a passionate hobby and looking forward to reading and contributing to this forum.
    Welcome to the great state of Indiana. Thank you for your service, even if it were across the pond!

tscherry70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Bedford
    Hello and welcome. The SA80 is a unique rifle which variant did you use and what were your thoughts on it? I heard the early versions were junk.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Welcome from Boone county.

Indiana is a State which is relatively free and generally respects the Constitutions of both the State and United States. Unfortunately South Bend is a bit on the Left side, but it is surrounded by some very good people who still passionately respect our Constitutions. If you meet up with the NWI INGO'ers, you will meet some great people and have the opportunity to soak up knowledge and experience.

Welcome to the United States of America, Indiana, and freedom. If you become a citizen (or are), help us keep it free.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Welcome to our part of the world. We love our Country and our Constitutional rights here on INGO and would like to share everything about both of them with you that makes us want to defend what we have from those that are trying to drastically change them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom