• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Magolin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2012
    Hi! I'm new to gun ownership and carrying, but not entirely new to guns. I got my LTCH about a week ago and will be buying my first (of what I'm sure will be many!) gun within the next month or two.

I live on the east side.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Hi! I'm new to gun ownership and carrying, but not entirely new to guns. I got my LTCH about a week ago and will be buying my first (of what I'm sure will be many!) gun within the next month or two.

I live on the east side.
    Hello and welcome! Nice to see more women on here. Enjoy the forum.:patriot:

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Welcome to INGO, I need to get my GF to join the site, she doesnt think she would enjoy it, but if she could find someone to go shop and then shot with i think she would love ownership more.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    well met and welcome aboard. Congrats on the LTCH. Lot of good knowledgeable folks here, along with a few resident kooks.:D:ingo:

You won't regret joining up!

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    Welcome, be sure to check out the women an firearms section of the site, plenty of threads on "what gun should I get for my/girlfriend/wifeetc) while you are looking to buy your own much of the advice will still be valid. Most important I think is make your own decision, a small gun you don't enjoy shooting or don't shoot well isn't the best choiCe. Ask many member here will be more than happy to let you try one of their pistols out if you ask.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom