• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ftbstrd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    Junior had just received his brand new drivers license. To celebrate, the whole family trooped out to the driveway and climbed into the car for his inaugural drive. Dad immediately headed to the back seat, directly behind the newly minted driver.
    "I'll bet you're back there to get a change of scenery after all those months of sitting in the front passenger seat teaching me how to drive," said the beaming boy to his ol' man.
    "Nope... I'm gonna sit here and kick the back of your seat as you drive, just like you've been doing to me for sixteen years." :rockwoot:

newdumdum9825

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Seymour, IN
    Junior had just received his brand new drivers license. To celebrate, the whole family trooped out to the driveway and climbed into the car for his inaugural drive. Dad immediately headed to the back seat, directly behind the newly minted driver.
    "I'll bet you're back there to get a change of scenery after all those months of sitting in the front passenger seat teaching me how to drive," said the beaming boy to his ol' man.
    "Nope... I'm gonna sit here and kick the back of your seat as you drive, just like you've been doing to me for sixteen years." :rockwoot:
    Don't worry, the secret to your joke is safe with me :shady:

Top Bottom