New Carry Jacket, Late Winter/Spring/Fall?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Time to retire the current garments (a green Columbia and a dark blue Red Head).

What does INGO recommend for a carry jacket for 25-50F weather, maybe rain. 6'1", long waisted, usually wear a Tall, flowing hair, really rock staresque, dress Tactical Chamber of Commerce, never jeans, Dockers and Haggar equivalent, Wolverines and Keen footwear. I can wear primary colors in my color wheel but prefer greens and blues (dark). If a gray, more of a field gray-ish.

Like inside slick but I can snip and sew as I had to do on the Columbia (removing mesh, drawstrings, etc). Modifying does not freak me out.

I usually buy in twos so could be a this and a that. Anything I should look at?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    These look good on tall people:
    IMG_0660.jpeg
    Would look snazzy in court also. Only about 150 bucks, you could get two or three with different facings to suit your mood.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    I got a concealed carry Bomber jacket from Coronado leather company some years ago. Heavy weight leather has held up well. Prices today seem to have at least doubled since then, unfortunately.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    I am really enjoying my Baerskin Waterproof Softshell jacket and Hoodie 3.0. Both together work really well in very cold weather. The hoodie by itself works even below freezing if you're running around in the car and such.

Both have so many pockets I get silly-giddy over them. I put my extra mags into an easy-to-reach pocket. I always keep my pistol on me, in case I take everything else off in public.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    The only place I buy clothing. Saw 3 that may work. Not for in front of a judge.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Time to retire the current garments (a green Columbia and a dark blue Red Head).

What does INGO recommend for a carry jacket for 25-50F weather, maybe rain. 6'1", long waisted, usually wear a Tall, flowing hair, really rock staresque, dress Tactical Chamber of Commerce, never jeans, Dockers and Haggar equivalent, Wolverines and Keen footwear. I can wear primary colors in my color wheel but prefer greens and blues (dark). If a gray, more of a field gray-ish.

Like inside slick but I can snip and sew as I had to do on the Columbia (removing mesh, drawstrings, etc). Modifying does not freak me out.

I usually buy in twos so could be a this and a that. Anything I should look at?
    Question is do you want to look like a man or a lawyer? :lmfao:

Is this the dark blue Red Head you have?

1711995598039.png

What about something like this?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom