• ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    More numbers = less argument against "common use"

ATF may be walking right into the overturn of the NFA.

Let us hope and pray! The only reason I don't have any suppressors or SBR's is the NFA mandated ******** registration list that you KNOW they keep. I'm not thrilled about the $200 poll tax idea either, but it's the NFA stopping me. Just do NOT want to be on that list. It still boggles my mind how clear "shall not be infringed" is in writing and how easily our gov't has completely ignored those 4 simple words.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    More numbers = less argument against "common use"

ATF may be walking right into the overturn of the NFA.

That's a great idea. We are better off to get one bite at a time though.

Too drastic of a change could bring us an outrage of the other side that we cannot beat? We are not great at drafting talking points or narrative.

We have to learn from the past, including the recent past with abortion...

Last edited:

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Let us hope and pray! The only reason I don't have any suppressors or SBR's is the NFA mandated ******** registration list that you KNOW they keep. I'm not thrilled about the $200 poll tax idea either, but it's the NFA stopping me. Just do NOT want to be on that list. It still boggles my mind how clear "shall not be infringed" is in writing and how easily our gov't has completely ignored those 4 simple words.

I've heard a lot of arguments against it, but I think your use of Poll tax is the correct term.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Typical clickbait from this clown.
    Its not Permanent until SCOTUS knocks it down.

And on a related note, staff has discussed this behind the scenes and the moratorium on complete braced pistol sales here stands until SCOTUS rules.

You can still sell braces here.
    You can still sell unbraced pistols here.
    You just cant sell them together here or reference the brace in the pistol ad and vice versa. They need to be separate sales to stay legal. (at least in TK's opinion)

So you may ask yourself, why not since they are legal again today? Yes, its legal TODAY. But if it changes, staff doesnt have the time nor energy to once again track down every complete braced pistol and remove them again. It wasnt fun the first time and we dont want to have to do that again.

If SCOTUS knocks this down permanently we will return to unrestricted sales. I hope everyone understands.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I think they are jumping the gun a bit. This isn't over. It's just paused.
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

To be fair though, PSA is mainly trying to understandably cash in here regardless if the injunction stays or not, kind of like shipping all those P-mags to California when they had their magazine injunctions.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

To be fair though, PSA is mainly trying to understandably cash in here regardless if the injunction stays or not, kind of like shipping all those P-mags to California when they had their magazine injunctions.
    Or trying to quickly unload any remaining stock while they can. If that is true, expect those to get sold out and not replenished.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And on a related note, staff has discussed this behind the scenes and the moratorium on complete braced pistol sales here stands until SCOTUS rules.

You can still sell braces here.
    You can still sell unbraced pistols here.
    You just cant sell them together here or reference the brace in the pistol ad and vice versa. They need to be separate sales to stay legal. (at least in TK's opinion)

So you may ask yourself, why not since they are legal again today? Yes, its legal TODAY. But if it changes, staff doesnt have the time nor energy to once again track down every complete braced pistol and remove them again. It wasnt fun the first time and we dont want to have to do that again.

If SCOTUS knocks this down permanently we will return to unrestricted sales. I hope everyone understands.
    Thanks for the "spelling it out" post CM. Trying to figure out what's legal is hard enough without it changing every-other day.

Top Bottom