• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    'That Particular Right, Why Is It Important?': Kevin Kiley Quizzes ATF Director On Second Amendment

This is an excellent example of what passes for leadership in the central state.

In other testomony, dettlebach stated the second amendment gives people the right to keep and bear arms. No, dettlebach, it does not.

The second amendment restricts the central state from infringing upon a right that existed LONG before the States delegated limited powers to the ******* central state they created.

dettlebach is a useful idiot and a prime example of why atf is the scum of scum.....taking an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the States while make a career out of raping and shredding it at every chance.

I would share my honest opinion regarding this worthless piece of **** along with those worthless pieces of **** of his ilk, but I have respect for house rules.....in a much greater measure than I do for this mother ******* **** sucker.

What a despicable piece of ****.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is an excellent example of what passes for leadership in the central state.

In other testomony, dettlebach stated the second amendment gives people the right to keep and bear arms. No, dettlebach, it does not.

The second amendment restricts the central state from infringing upon a right that existed LONG before the States delegated limited powers to the ******* central state they created.

dettlebach is a useful idiot and a prime example of why atf is the scum of scum.....taking an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the States while make a career out of raping and shredding it at every chance.

I would share my honest opinion regarding this worthless piece of **** along with those worthless pieces of **** of his ilk, but I have respect for house rules.....in a much greater measure than I do for this mother ******* **** sucker.

What a despicable piece of ****.
    Tell us how you REALLY feel.

:)

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Cross posted from IL thread. I think Mark Smith was frothing at the end. :thumbsup:

Yeah . . . I posted about the Preliminary Injunction on the IL thread as it was of great import there . . . and then here as it dove in on the Pistol Brace Rule on page 18 and on (mostly) page 19 making it very relevant to this one -- especially since Illinois and Indiana are in the 7th Circuit.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/th...-stabilizing-braces-today.530629/post-9545722

If it goes up to the 7th Circuit and they stand behind McGlynn, it's especially meaningful for Indiana. In the meantime it only applies to Illinois. The wheels are turning, albeit slowly.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Take THAT, Prickster! Now, do you have the testicular fortitude to fight this and risk it spreading to the entire Seventh Circuit?

Finally, a win for the good people of Illinois, especially those downstate!

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Yeah . . . I posted about the Preliminary Injunction on the IL thread as it was of great import there . . . and then here as it dove in on the Pistol Brace Rule on page 18 and on (mostly) page 19 making it very relevant to this one -- especially since Illinois and Indiana are in the 7th Circuit.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/th...-stabilizing-braces-today.530629/post-9545722

If it goes up to the 7th Circuit and they stand behind McGlynn, it's especially meaningful for Indiana. In the meantime it only applies to Illinois. The wheels are turning, albeit slowly.
    Could you imagine if some other bureaucracy decided to do something similar - for instance the Bureau of Engraving and Printing decided to change the definition of what a $100 bill was and in making this change they made millions of Americans felons because they are now in possession of counterfeit money?

It is just ridiculous and nobody would put up with crap like that.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Could you imagine if some other bureaucracy decided to do something similar - for instance the Bureau of Engraving and Printing decided to change the definition of what a $100 bill was and in making this change they made millions of Americans felons because they are now in possession of counterfeit money?

It is just ridiculous and nobody would put up with crap like that.
    Imagine our Founding Father's complying!

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    There is a lot to be said for having a Patriot Non Politician at the Helm.

Awaiting the 2024 Big Red Announcement
    Remember way back when TV stations would go off air at night? There was a steady noise that announced it. Would wake you up if you fell asleep in the living room.

I imagine that is what BigRed's speeches would be like. FCC regs do not allow all the cursing. They would probably have to blur out his mouth as well.

I would vote for that over most of what is currently available.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Remember way back when TV stations would go off air at night? There was a steady noise that announced it. Would wake you up if you fell asleep in the living room.

I imagine that is what BigRed's speeches would be like. FCC regs do not allow all the cursing. They would probably have to blur out his mouth as well.

I would vote for that over most of what is currently available.
    But what if he did mean tweets?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Have the fbi/atf announced a date for when they begin shooting dogs, murdering women and children, and burning down houses?

Top Bottom