ok whatever you say...

cat-owned.jpg

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Yeah I've been totally owned. 100% owned. I just am choosing to no longer argue with idiots about a rifle that was redesigned to be sold to children who are all about looks.

Look at countries and forces who can have the AR or the Sig. Which do they choose? Certainly not the Sig. It's prevalent in movies and TV and nothing more- yet another reason they are sold here.

You really think ANY part of that rifle is superior to the AR? That's the reason for this thread you know, not some POS SIG wannabe rifle...

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    JosephR;263270} Look at countries and forces who can have the AR or the Sig. Which do they choose? Certainly not the Sig. [/quote said:
    Huh. Germany, eh? The makers of the best firearms in the world you say? Funny that.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    The guns are sitting in their arsenals along with scores of others. Oooh our federal reserve has some laying around that they bought to test and never threw out. Yeah, they're ACTIVELY using them.

Get a f****** clue before you foolishly post crap that doesn't support what you are trying to prove.

Miniscule branches of some odd forms of internal governments have a FEW of them each. Yeah, quote me saying that they'd chose the AR and then show me that 0.01% use the Sig. What are the rest using?

Last edited by a moderator:

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You know, I think I'm just going to stop here. Because you're clearly a person so ignorant that you won't even stop to consider that someone else might be right about anything. Do you even understand what a gas-piston system is, and why it's superior to a straight gas system? Do you understand the consequences of a straight gas system in a combat scenario?

These are, of course, hypothetical questions, as I'm sure you don't, and have no interest in understanding.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Yeah Walt, I know what a Direct Impingement gas system is and how it works and WHY it works so well. I'm not so drunk on Kool Aid that I'm willing to suck on someone's teet just because SWAT Magazine wants to rave about a new TREND in rifles.

Go ahead and play the "ignorant" card and try to set the record straight that you are right because an ignorant person like myself just simply cannot ever be right.

I know what a gas piston system is, I know what a gas tappet system is and I know what direct impingement is. Do you know anything else or is that where it stops? Piston versus DI? Probably is with you. You had no idea what an AR operated on until you got your first boner from a US bastardized Sig clone.

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yeah Walt, I know what a Direct Impingement gas system is and how it works and WHY it works so well. I'm not so drunk on Kool Aid that I'm willing to suck on someone's teet just because SWAT Magazine wants to rave about a new TREND in rifles.

Go ahead and play the "ignorant" card and try to set the record straight that you are right because an ignorant person like myself just simply cannot ever be right.

I know what a gas piston system is, I know what a gas tappet system is and I know what direct impingement is. Do you know anything else or is that where it stops? Piston versus DI? Probably is with you. You had no idea what an AR operated on until you got your first boner from a US bastardized Sig clone.

Or I have hands on experience with the serious flaws inherent in a direct impingement system because I'm an OIF vet. Prick.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Two of the countries you listed deal with SOME sandy conditions.

Let's resort to name calling. Are you 22?

Seriously.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Two of the countries you listed deal with SOME sandy conditions.

Let's resort to name calling. Are you 22?

Seriously.

Probably a bad idea to get involved in this again.

But Joseph, take some time to read your posts and how it makes you sound. You certainly have every right to your opinions, but you don't need to be such an a$$.

Again, I respect your opinion, but think about how you come across.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    JosephR and Walt_Jabsco need to take a breather.

There is no reason that grown adults should resort to name-calling on a web forum. We are talking about a RIFLE! That's all!

You both have different opinions, and that's great. How boring would INGO be if we all liked the same stuff? But you two need to take your egos out of your posts and stick to your opinions.

rmcrob - congrats on your purchase!

Chipslinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Welcome to the wonderful world of AR's. I shot a buddys Colt h-bar over 18 years ago. I happily squeazed off a few rounds and off to the Darrel's gun shop we went. Picked my first Colt H-bar match for $715, still got the receipt. Wish I would have bought more of them!!! Enjoy your new AR..

Top Bottom