Need help to win this photo competition.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ragenarok007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Mooresville
    I apologize in advance if I'm violating any rules. Mods, please pull this thread if its in any way against forum policy.

My girlfriend's apartment complex is running a photo contest. If you would be so kind as to vote for this photo of her daughter then she can win $450 dollars.

Thank you so much.

https://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/...4495800&p=7476002213&v=Entry&id=556224&rest=1

I don't have any nice guns at the moment but I will post pics of my Finnish Mosin Nagant as a thank you.

Ragenarok007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Mooresville
    I apologize in advance if I'm violating any rules. Mods, please pull this thread if its in any way against forum policy.
    QUOTE]
    It is easier to figure this out by posting first and then seeing what happens....:D
    Saves time...

Yeah but I didn't want to seem like I was trying to spam or whatever. Maybe I'm too worried about it but I was just trying to be polite.

Thanks for your votes guys. She was ahead for a while then she fell way behind now. I'll still put up the pics though cuz you guys are great.

Funny how polite and respectful and cooperative gun enthusiasts can be. Its not how the media wants to paint us sometimes, is it?

Top Bottom