• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    My wife just received her lifetime LTCH . She is 59 years old and looking for a class on handguns. She has long gun experience, but not so much pistol experience. She is looking for a place on the SOUTHSIDE of Indy. Anyone have any suggestions?Your help is appreciated on this one.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I don't know of any place directly on the south side. How far south are we talking?

If you'll go to the west side, or the north side, up in to town I could recommend several places.

I would also encourage you to attend as well. You might learn something yourself.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    We have womens only Introduction to firearms classes at Parabellum 3 times a week. Monday 12-3, Tuesday 5:30 to 8:30 and Friday 6-9. Two hours of safety and nomenclature on handguns and 30 minutes in the range. We furnish S&W M&P 22s and ammo for the class.. Not the south side but not a difficult drive to train in a great facility. I live in Greenwood and generally I'm there 3 times a week. (Teach the Monday class). We've been traing 25-30 women a week since the first of the year. Coach and I are also available for private lessons there depending on day and time. PM me if you want more info.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock armorer-M&P armorer & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    Atterbury Shooting Complex has an NRA basic pistol class the 4th Saturday of each month, March thru October. Cost is 100 dollars per person. Contact Buzz at 317-392-1420.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    About an hour or little less from Indy but am friends with a Clay County Deputy that has a school. He is a great instructor and certified through ILEA as well as NRA. He also has several Ladies only classes as well.

Home

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    She could also check out The Well Armed Woman. IndySouth usually would meet at Beech Grove Firearms...but obviously that doesn't work right now so they're meeting at Indy Arms. There are also chapters at Parabellum, Eagle Creek, Westfield and MY chapter at Indy Arms. IF you're in Indy. Atterbury has it's own chapter that started up this month

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    She could also check out The Well Armed Woman. IndySouth usually would meet at Beech Grove Firearms...but obviously that doesn't work right now so they're meeting at Indy Arms. There are also chapters at Parabellum, Eagle Creek, Westfield and MY chapter at Indy Arms. IF you're in Indy. Atterbury has it's own chapter that started up this month

Good call. Did you ever get your NRA Instructor Certification?

Top Bottom