Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    SWMBO worked summers at the local library, and wanted to teach whoever showed up for her program on July 4 some patriotic songs. Other staff and her supervisor forbade it, fearing it might offend members of the immigrant community who sometimes attended.
    Her response: Some of these people risked their lives to come here. This country, not somewhere else. Seems like they would want to know more about the country they fought so hard to get to.
    Their response: No.

ETA: Their leftist reflexes kicked in so they had to be offended on behalf of people they didn't know.

Last edited:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    SWMBO worked summers at the local library, and wanted to teach whoever showed up for her program on July 4 some patriotic songs. Other staff and her supervisor forbade it, fearing it might offend member of the immigrant community who sometimes attended.
    Her response: Some of these people risked their lives to come here. This country, not somewhere else. Seems like they would want to know more about the country they fought so hard to get to.
    Their response: No.
    I appreciate and Can confirm her response… you should’ve seen my mom when she recited the pledge of allegiance and the preamble to the constitution when I was helping her study for her citizenship. My mother was so proud and excited. My parents might’ve got here the wrong way, but they did so for the very reason immigrants have done so for centuries. A true immigrant is proud to show patriotism when they aren’t being bullied into suppressing it by minorities (and rich liberal or entitled whites) who are spoiled rotten by the elite society they were raised in.

F anyone who thinks their opinion is more important than anyone else’s. On any side of the political spectrum.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I would have been cool if the adult said "Its not a protest, kids. And you know it. So keep singing. But I'll not direct you as they'll likely arrest me. They wont arrest kids." And then he turns his back on them and gives the officer the stinkeye as they keep singing.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Ok. I'll Denny it.
    The conversation started when they went for the second verse. Slave is in the third verse.
    Usually only the first verse is sung.

Top Bottom