• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    I apologize for thread-jacking on your thought. Hopefully those that have stuck with the woke NASCAR will contribute.

IMHO, NASCAR needs to see a Bud Light experience from their woke campaign. The BL thing has demonstrated that organizations should pay, when they refuse to best accommodate the fans that support their business.

Hopefully, NASCAR fans will see the results of the BL boycott and respond accordingly. Maybe we can recover what was once great racing?

NASCAR needs to put a muzzle on the race baiter and gracefully back away from their divisive stance, if they I intend to make it.

Go woke, go broke...
    Nascar isn’t going anywhere… the are the Second largest sports in the USA only behind NFL! $$$$$

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nascar isn’t going anywhere… the are the Second largest sports in the USA only behind NFL! $$$$$
    According to this, Motorsports (which includes NASCAR and Indy Car) is #9. So are you posting "fake news"?

This says #9 also.

This says #9 also.

This one says #10.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    FWIW one of the local LE orientated blogs I follow posted that at least 11 civilian cars breached the barriers and got on the track over the course of the race weekend.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    FWIW one of the local LE orientated blogs I follow posted that at least 11 civilian cars breached the barriers and got on the track over the course of the race weekend.
    Only one car broke on to the track and ran the track just like the prior link posted stated… I am sure the Nascar haters made up their own news or maybe some just accidentally got on track!

One person arrested….Not 20 Not 11

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Only one car broke on to the track just like the prior link posted stated… I am sure the Nascar haters made up their own news !
    Who is a NASCAR hater? You realize most of the people posting here (including me!) used to be avid NASCAR fans until they started all the woke crap, right? This particular conversation has mostly been more of a dig at Chicago than at NASCAR though. I'm not sure which you're defending. :dunno:

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Who is a NASCAR hater? You realize most of the people posting here (including me!) used to be avid NASCAR fans until they started all the woke crap, right? This particular conversation has mostly been more of a dig at Chicago than at NASCAR though. I'm not sure which you're defending. :dunno:
    Woke?
    So allowing a black man (Bubba Wallace who’s dad is white)to race and a black owner (Michael Jordon) in Nascar makes Nascar Woke?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Woke?
    So allowing a black man (Bubba Wallace who’s dad is white)to race and a black owner (Michael Jordon) in Nascar makes Nascar Woke?
    Nevermind. It's clear that you haven't been involved in any of the news about NASCAR in the past 3 years at least. I'm pretty sure you haven't watched a race in that time to see that the attendance is down probably close to 50% at races if you look at the stands. Hell, Bristol doesn't even sell out anymore. It's rebounded a little from Covid, but nowhere close to where it used to be.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Nascar TV ratings Chicago race…

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Nevermind. It's clear that you haven't been involved in any of the news about NASCAR in the past 3 years at least. I'm pretty sure you haven't watched a race in that time to see that the attendance is down probably close to 50% at races if you look at the stands. Hell, Bristol doesn't even sell out anymore. It's rebounded a little from Covid, but nowhere close to where it used to be.
    I watch the races every weekend and have for many years not sure what that has to do with woke!

Folks watch races on TV now more than ever…. The next TV deals are rumored to net NASCAR 25 million per race.

Fox and NBC are paying an average of roughly $800 million a season to broadcast races from NASCAR's top three series and NASCAR is eyeing an increase starting in 2025.

Just more wokeness I’m sure…

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Woke?
    The only reason Bubba Smollet is in NASCAR is because he identifies as black.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So that makes NASCAR woke?

Nah, but this does...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Last edited:

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Nah, but this does...

In your opinion…. Other may see it differently!

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In

More of your personal opinion I guess…Almost reminds of the Trump haters!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    More of your personal opinion I guess…Almost reminds of the Trump haters!

I think you might just want to do a poll?

Sounds to me like it's you with the narrow (woke) opinion?

Maybe get a grasp of opinion other than believing your own dribble?

:scratch:

Top Bottom