• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero11

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indy
    I think they had them at Bradis the last time I was there. I'd like to have one as well. I'm guessing ammo will be hard to find and expensive though.

nod7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    I want one. Anyone know of any shops that may have one. I've signed the notification list with Aimsurplus for when more come in.

I just checked GunsAmerica and Robertson's Trading Post in Madison County TN has them in stock. I have purchase a few pistols and revolvers from them and I have always had a positive rating for them. I have one and you're going to enoy yours, I'm sure.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    AIM should still have some cool Russian surplus ammo, but I haven't looked for sure in a while.

Bradis did have 3 or 4 on Saturday. It was about the ONLY thing they had left. LOL

blitz91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Terre Haute, In
    Gander Mountain in Terre Haute has one, i wanna say they weren't asking much and its still leaking cosmolene, they said it was still in the original bag when they got it, nice gun for a nagant.

3point2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Cabela's and Gander Mt in NWI had them in stock. ($150 or thereabouts). Check ammo cost before you buy, then decide...

Top Bottom