• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    https://evangelicaldarkweb.org/2023/11/07/sbcs-brent-leatherwood-vs-steven-crowder/ apparently the head of the southern baptist “ethics” commission is trying to shut down crowder for releasing the manifesto.
    Ok, now it makes sense why the news coverage narrated that the "parents did not want this released"... which made no sense to me. While I cannot, and do not want to, even imagine what these parents have been through, I know that I would want EVERY... SINGLE... THING... that lead to this known.

"Anoint" someone the faux spokesman who will ensure adhering to the official narrative.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ok, now it makes sense why the news coverage narrated that the "parents did not want this released"... which made no sense to me. While I cannot, and do not want to, even imagine what these parents have been through, I know that I would want EVERY... SINGLE... THING... that lead to this known.

"Anoint" someone the faux spokesman who will ensure adhering to the official narrative.
    They are obviously ashamed of the outcome of their parenting. They want this to just go away.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The parents of the victims? I thought that's what he was talking about...
    I must be mixing narratives. The parents of the shooter reportedly were objecting to it as well. They also refused to validate what was released. And they presumably would be able to validate the handwriting.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I must be mixing narratives. The parents of the shooter reportedly were objecting to it as well. They also refused to validate what was released. And they presumably would be able to validate the handwriting.
    This is what I was going by from the article:
    Brent Leatherwood denounced the leakage of the manifesto, claiming that it victimized the children once more to have it public.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why are we tax payers sitting idly by allowing our tax money to be spent teaching our kids this demonic stuff?

The answer is; normalcy bias. The people NEVER believe this is happening in THEIR kids schools, just in fringe far off places. Seems to me that about a third of students get through this ok, a third are indoctrinated to be more left than they should be, and a third are turned into evil leftist soldiers…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The answer is; normalcy bias. The people NEVER believe this is happening in THEIR kids schools, just in fringe far off places. Seems to me that about a third of students get through this ok, a third are indoctrinated to be more left than they should be, and a third are turned into evil leftist soldiers…
    It seems that as long as most parents get to keep going to the ball games on Friday night, their kid makes the team, or gets admitted to the college that will get them the degree to be employed, they're willing to ignore the collateral damage they're allowing to be inflicted on their kids.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It seems that as long as most parents get to keep going to the ball games on Friday night, their kid makes the team, or gets admitted to the college that will get them the degree to be employed, they're willing to ignore the collateral damage they're allowing to be inflicted on their kids.
    This presupposes that the parents actually know what is going on. When I share news with parents they rarely have heard what you and I discuss daily…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This presupposes that the parents actually know what is going on. When I share news with parents they rarely have heard what you and I discuss daily…
    They don't care. I read where even in a state like Texas a great part of the resistance to school choice comes from the rural school districts. They either don't think the indoctrination is coming to them or they prefer to keep the old school paradigm alive as long as they can. They remember the good old days when winning the sectional was a big deal, making the team was a point of pride, etc. Plus, in many areas the school system is the largest employer of the county--it's a job maker.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county

The same head of the “ethics” commission was also responsible for pushing red flag laws in Tennessee.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    They are obviously ashamed of the outcome of their parenting. They want this to just go away.
    Perhaps that was what the media was referring to, the parents of the shooter... I took the reporting as the parents of the victims didn't want any details out... which I have a hard time believing.

The shooter's parent, yeah...

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yep. AND the shooter's parents also want it buried. Its both.
    Something like 75%+ of the parents of students at the school signed on to bar the release. Including the victims parents. The scumbag's parents said they will go with what the victims parents want and signed over ownership to them.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Perhaps that was what the media was referring to, the parents of the shooter... I took the reporting as the parents of the victims didn't want any details out... which I have a hard time believing.

The shooter's parent, yeah...
    See above.

As for believing that the victims parents don't want it released, how many times has it been said on INGO that they shouldn't even print/say the scumbags names to keep from giving them any "fame" and/or encouraging other scumbags?

Top Bottom