• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Hello, my name is Jon Fuhrman. AS many of you know, Ryan Zamberlin, the current Match Director for Multigun at Atlanta Conservation Club is in the process of moving out of state, and I will be taking over for him. We will be co MDing the Multigun Match on August 14.

Just wanted to make this thread as a place to get to know the shooters that I don't know, and to hear any suggestions from people on what they might like to see in stage design, and the like.

Myself and Tony Diana from Wildcat Valley have some interesting ideas for the 2012 Indiana Multigun Season, and will be working very closely together on a potential 3gun Nation style Series.

ALSO - I'm exploring the possibility of hosting a Action Rifle(Think USPSA but with Rifle instead of Pistol) at some point next year.

Trickpony

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Out of State :(
    Hey Jon, great to hear you're stepping in to support INMG at ACC! Really hope WVRPC gets their stuff together as I think INMG could put forth some great things in the years to come. It's definately needed as their is plenty of interest in this growing sport.

And USPSA with a rifle? Go for it! We kinda did it in Canada with 5 round mags and had a blast.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Kudos for Jon. In case no one else mentions it Jon lives way up north by the way and is driving a long way to run this.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Thanks for the guys. Look forward to seeing everyone at Atlanta on August 14, will need help with setup on the 13th. I need to get with Ryan on what time we'll be there.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Generally we have a 60/60/60 for rifle/pistol/shotgun plus 5 slugs. That's the usual minimum. It some times ends up being less than that. For rifle ammo, I just run Mil Surplus ammo 55gr Xm193. Pistol I use my Production gun so 9mm WWB works and 7 1/2 shot for shotgun. I usually just bring 100 of each and 10 slugs and have plenty of ammo then.

Atlanta is all pistol bays but we do make use of 1/2 size ipsc for rifle to make it a little more challenging.

Usually have 2 3gun stages a couple pistol/shotgun and a all rifle stage. Makes for a fun day.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Welcome to the wonderful world of helping run matches, haha. You'll do great I'm sure. Other than August (shooting at Camp Perry) Ill be there for most of the matches and help you with stages and what not too.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    What would the general consensus think about having the matches on Saturdays next year at ACC instead of Sunday.

Personally, I think it would be a great idea. Your multi-gun matches are running the same day as Warsaw and I know a lot of people who shoot one, would like to shoot the other too...

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Way I look at is if your willing to make the sacrifices to run it, you get to pick which day. Like the movie says "If you build it they will come".

Top Bottom