• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Sorry guys for the lapse. I have been busy with a thing I can't talk about on here cause they will delete my posts/threads since I ain't paying.

As for the training. I had trouble with two different trainers coodinating a date and time. I will keep workin on it but it will probably be something I work into my new thing I can't talk about.

I will get a list of interested folks and send out a PM or emails.

Longhunter I will send you an email or a PM when I get something put together.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    RNM Trama Class Signup..

We here in the Vigo County Area have the oppourtunitty to take a very good trama class taught by one REDNECK MEDIC..

I need to know with no BS who is interested and which date. We need to get at least 18-20 participants. PM me if you don't want your interest public or reply to this thread.

Below are a few dates between now and the end of the year that we can schedule a class. These dates are first come first serve so we need to get in line which means we need the participants now..

Class will be 6hrs and $55/person.

Volunteers would be great, maybe 3 folks not taking the class to be mulauged (Hollywood style make-up) patients. They should be old enough to understand the content and be mature enough to handle being a "patient". This isn't a necessary part of the class, although it makes for an excellent grand finale.

Once we lock down a date I will lock down a location. Once that is all set we can look at all the rest of the less important things such as adding trauma kits to the cost of the class or a la cart style.

Possible Dates
    10/29
    11/5
    12/10

Class Description:

RNM Trauma Class

This will be a basic trauma class. The main focus will be isolated trauma assessment, treatment, then part two will go over violent trauma (gun shot and stab wounds).

Come Dressed comfortable, there will be a skills station after the lecture.

*****This class is not in any way connected or affiliated with any of the major EMS providers in the area. This is not a sanctioned EMS training class.*****

Previous RNM Trauma Classes AAR's
    RNM Trauma Class AAR's
    RNM Trauma Class AAR's

wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x685 and weights 81KB.
    Picture001.jpg

Please pre-read the information listed below to be better informed before the class but don't sweat over it. Those attending should have a basic grasp of anatomy and physiology prior to the class start.

All of the following links are interactive websites that you can go over casually while surfing INGO.

The first being a reference diagram when referring to an area in relationship to another area of the body. I.E. The hand is distal from the upper arm. Everything is in reference from the center of the human body. If you don't get it, no biggie we will hit it at the beginning.

Top Bottom