• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I am trying to get a clear answer.

Are you asserting bwframe has threatened violence or not?

What's his list for other than to foment dissension between Mourdock supporters and not Mourdock supporters?

Were you here in the general political subforum in the days following the 08 election to read the threats of violence against those who didn't vote McCain? There were multiple threads deleted in the days following the election due to how heated they got. There are almost no threads left regarding the 08 election from November 08.

IamLegend

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    All the way Southern Indiana
    Mourdock said what he meant, and I believe he means what he says. It doesn't matter if you think he meant that the rape was intended by god, or the pregnancy was intended by god, both are equally deplorable. It suggests that there is a god who intends for the rape victim to suffer the agony of a pregnancy caused by rape. What other interpretation of his words could there possibly be?

It's incredibly easy to say "a baby is a baby" when it's not your sister, mother or daughter who has been raped. I don't believe in late term abortions, and partial-birth abortions are particularly heinous, but if the woman decides in the first couple of weeks that she can't bear the child of her rapist, terminating the pregnancy before viability of the fetus is not something that I think is inherently wrong. Especially if done via the "morning after" emergency contraception pill. I believe that Mourdock would make that choice illegal if given the chance.

Also, he pronounces Washington "Warshington." Completely unacceptable. :):

Killing a baby is killing a baby no matter how you try to make it sound ok and that is what's deplorable. And BTW, if you believe in one type of murder you may as well believe in them all. Those of you willing to harm a child will suffer Gods judgement.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Killing a baby is killing a baby no matter how you try to make it sound ok and that is what's deplorable. And BTW, if you believe in one type of murder you may as well believe in them all. Those of you willing to harm a child will suffer Gods judgement.

How many kids do you think Americans have killed overseas? The Flying Spaghetti Monster likes babies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You wanted on it. It's not my list, just a list of Donelly supporters posting in this thread, apparently with one I got wrong.

I'll take your word for it. Who made the threats?

I'm not a Donnelly supporter. It's funny that whoever doesn't wash the balls of a repub candidate is always labeled a liberal when most of us are far more conservative than repub voters.

Those angry at Libertarian voters and blamed us for McCain losing. I didn't print hard copies of the posts. If you don't believe me, I don't care. We'll see if they happen again should Romney lose.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    How many kids do you think Americans have killed overseas? The Flying Spaghetti Monster likes babies.

Some of the staunchest pro lifers here advocate genocide against an entire religion. I'm pretty sure there are several pregnant women amongst that group of people at any given time.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm not a Donnelly supporter. It's funny that whoever doesn't wash the balls of a repub candidate is always labeled a liberal when most of us are far more conservative than repub voters.

Those angry at Libertarian voters and blamed us for McCain losing. I didn't print hard copies of the posts. If you don't believe me, I don't care. We'll see if they happen again should Romney lose.

It's funny that whoever doesn't bash the balls of a GOP candidate is always labeled a Republican shill who makes poor choices and is blamed for the ills of all mankind.

Hey, this broadbrushing is kinda fun. No wonder you do it so often.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...Those angry at Libertarian voters and blamed us for McCain losing. I didn't print hard copies of the posts. If you don't believe me, I don't care. We'll see if they happen again should Romney lose.

So in the mean time you accuse me of inciting violence?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They're all gone. Do a search for McCain and go back to November 08. There's hardly a thread left regarding that election.

I have. This isn't the first time you have used the "look at previous elections" excuse for being abrasive and they weren't in existence then either.

For all I know you just make this stuff up.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So in the mean time you accuse me of inciting violence?

Again, what was the point of your list if it wasn't to foment dissension? Just telling everyone who to take off their Christmas card list? I just asked if you were going to incite the violence.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I have. This isn't the first time you have used the "look at previous elections" excuse for being abrasive and they weren't in existence then either.

For all I know you just make this stuff up.

Yep, threads never get deleted here. I'm just making stuff up.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    You wanted on it. It's not my list, just a list of Donelly supporters posting in this thread, apparently with one I got wrong.

More finger pointing gone wild. So by your assumption, if you don't vote for Mourdock you're a Donnelly supporter. More uneducated and tiring drivel.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Again, what was the point of your list if it wasn't to foment dissension? Just telling everyone who to take off their Christmas card list? I just asked if you were going to incite the violence.

Do you push old ladies out in the street?

Just wondering. It's easy to make up questions based on false assumptions.

Top Bottom