• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I won't be helping Donnelly in the least. Mourdock did that all on his own. My vote will go to Andy Horning who, as a consummate gentleman, actually defended your doltish candidate. As has been the case with many gop candidates, you people chose poorly.

Which just goes to remind us here on INGO that we should never judge the candidate by his followers.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Which just goes to remind us here on INGO that we should never judge the candidate by his followers.

Agree.

I do not see how the most prolific posters on the side of libertarianism here ever expect to persuade anyone based on simple reason.

Hornadylnl posts one sentence questions that are hard to reconcile with his self stated personal beliefs for me.

mrjarrell just seems to think everyone is stupid or unenlightened, unless they are in agreement with him.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    There it is. We knew it was coming...

you ever proposed violence against others who don't vote as you do?

hard to understand hornadylnl. Never sure if he is trying to make a statement through a question or just trying to elicit a response through being abrasive.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Not assuming stupidity at all. Just poor decision making and going along with the cool kids. You gop voters have chosen poorly for the last two election cycles. McCain ring any bells? Romney? Seriously? Mourdock? You folks just can't seem to choose a decent candidate to save your lives. Or the country. We're not to blame for your faults.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Hornadylnl posts one sentence questions that are hard to reconcile with his self stated personal beliefs for me.

I think he's just a smarter Michael Kelso who knows how to use the Socratic method. After every one of his posts, I imagine he's sitting at his computer saying "BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!"

;)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not assuming stupidity at all. Just poor decision making and going along with the cool kids. You gop voter have chosen poorly for the last two election cycles. McCain ring any bells? Romney? Seriously? Mourdock? You folks just can't seem to choose a decent candidate to save your lives. Or the country. We're not to blame for your faults.

Exactly my point.

I am not a GOP voter. You make assumptions then speak like they are true then assume its my fault (shared)

Well I did vote for Ron Paul so I guess I am a GOP voter in a sense. Not a party member and never have been.

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Not assuming stupidity at all. Just poor decision making and going along with the cool kids. You gop voter have chosen poorly for the last two election cycles. McCain ring any bells? Romney? Seriously? Mourdock? You folks just can't seem to choose a decent candidate to save your lives. Or the country. We're not to blame for your faults.

Did somebody say something?

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    I always get in trouble for this, but what the hell, here we go.
    Is this where we start the list of all who helped elect Donnelly, thus Harry Reid?

Solitaire
    mrjarrell
    whipfinish
    BigMoose
    downzero
    CTS
    rwstahlh

There it is, that finger pointing. We knew it was coming...

You want to say someone is finger pointing? Really? The pot talking about how black the kettle is.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I'm totally voting for the guy (again) given the alternatives, but I have to admit his first campaign (which I followed pretty closely) left me pretty bitter on him. I think he wasted a chance to put conservative ideals front and center, and instead spent his time producing a silly jib-jab style cartoon. Releasing that spoke volumes to me about what I think is his real character, I hope I'm wrong.

As to the much maligned comment, I actually agree with it, though he could have expressed the point I think he was trying to make in a much better way.

I always get in trouble for this, but what the hell, here we go.
    Is this where we start the list of all who helped elect Donnelly, thus Harry Reid?

Solitaire
    mrjarrell
    whipfinish
    BigMoose
    downzero
    CTS
    rwstahlh

Nice, please continue to believe that any criticism of a candidate means we're going to vote for another one.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ..Are you going to lead the calls for violence against those of us...

Apparently this is a tactic you folks use to further your beliefs? Make something out of nothing? Create a controversy to duck and run?

Paranoid about being thrown in with others of the same belief and accounting for your words?

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield

Your vote for Mourdock is not enough. Unless you are also willing to admit you would still vote Mourdock even if he disrespected members of the armed forces by committing bestiality on a statue in their honor, you still are guilty of handing the election to Donnelly. It's not too late to take the pledge...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not assuming stupidity at all. Just poor decision making and going along with the cool kids. You gop voters have chosen poorly for the last two election cycles. McCain ring any bells? Romney? Seriously? Mourdock? You folks just can't seem to choose a decent candidate to save your lives. Or the country. We're not to blame for your faults.

Huh?

The leaps and bounds by which the LP is growing, judging by the likes of Bonham and Johnson, I'm expecting an decently, electable candidate from them by about 2312.

(Ooops. Johnson was a GOP candidate first. I might have to change that estimate).

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

hard to understand hornadylnl. Never sure if he is trying to make a statement through a question or just trying to elicit a response through being abrasive.

There were several posts here threatening violence against those who didn't vote for McCain in 08. Should Romney lose, I expect I will see more of the same.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I think he's just a smarter Michael Kelso who knows how to use the Socratic method. After every one of his posts, I imagine he's sitting at his computer saying "BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!"

;)

The only thing getting burnt is our liberties. But so long as our guy wins, who cares, right? Nice to know I'm in your imagination.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Oops, sorry. You know who you are, so do I.

I better stop with the list. Like I said, I always get in trouble. Who knew we had this many who would throw us under the bus?

Repubs talking about others throwing them under the bus?:laugh:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    There were several posts here threatening violence against those who didn't vote for McCain in 08. Should Romney lose, I expect I will see more of the same.

I am trying to get a clear answer.

Are you asserting bwframe has threatened violence or not?

Top Bottom