• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    I had to stop at the evil empire (Walmart) on Sunday and swung through the clearance aisle. They had about 8 bags of Mountain House 2 person meals marked down from $8 to $4. I figured I would add a couple to the BOB.

One rang up $4, the other rang up $0.75. I debated running back to clear out the ones with the $0.75 UPC but didnt.

Anyways, often Walllyworlds have the same stuff on clearance at all their stores, so you might check your local death star and get lucky.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    usualy the ones they have marked down are the ones that no one buy because they taste like crap or are not the high in protein meal of choice. but hey, some food is always better than NO FOOD. thanks for the post!!

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I had to stop at the evil empire (Walmart) on Sunday and swung through the clearance aisle. They had about 8 bags of Mountain House 2 person meals marked down from $8 to $4. I figured I would add a couple to the BOB.

One rang up $4, the other rang up $0.75. I debated running back to clear out the ones with the $0.75 UPC but didnt.

Anyways, often Walllyworlds have the same stuff on clearance at all their stores, so you might check your local death star and get lucky.

I actually just started noticing them at the Fort Wayne area Wal-Marts. They cost a bit more than the MRE's you can pick up at GI Joe's and they contain less food than the MRE's do.

Top Bottom