• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Like I said... not one worth having... Sportster? Come on man... I'm a fat old retired cripple.

Just curious, but what do the tank emblems look like?
    I was thinking of having the local gut do me up some veteran memorial "all gave some, some gave all" type graphics for it over the winter.

Nah, don’t put Harley emblems on it, it will start leaking oil…

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    First I was teasing, If you gonna hang in the Motorcycle thread put your fun shirt on next time. Second you're doing OK.

I might?? have a extra set of tank emblems you can have.

And You absolutely can buy a Sportster or a twin cam for that.
    Everybody that's been here a while knows you're full of sh*t and wrong about most things. :lmfao: But I must say you take it as well as give it. I've given you a hard time in other threads and you don't carry it over to other threads. That is how to play the interwebs. My hat's off to you sir.:alright:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Everybody that's been here a while knows you're full of sh*t and wrong about most things. :lmfao: But I must say you take it as well as give it. I've given you a hard time in other threads and you don't carry it over to other threads. That is how to play the interwebs. My hat's off to you sir.:alright:
    raquita.gif
    Back to you sir. Two Snaps Up.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    How many here would support a bike raffle for a HD Motorcycle with proceeds going to the VFW?

Being back in the wind after so long got me thinking... This could do better than a typical gun raffle.
    Brought this home tonight... 1996 Heritige Softtail with around 11K on her. Very clean.

1996 Heritige Softtail - Copy.jpg

After riding it home, I kinda wanna keep it for myself... lol. Never had a HD before.
    I could talk to the guys at Hunter's Moon HD about a different one, but either way, I'm gonna make this happen.
    Probably start selling tickets around the holidays, and plan the giveaway date for Memorial day 2024.
    I'd need help spreading the word, and info on bike centered events to go to and sell tickets.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How many here would support a bike raffle for a HD Motorcycle with proceeds going to the VFW?

Being back in the wind after so long got me thinking... This could do better than a typical gun raffle.
    Brought this home tonight... 1996 Heritige Softtail with around 11K on her. Very clean.

View attachment 309628

After riding it home, I kinda wanna keep it for myself... lol. Never had a HD before.
    I could talk to the guys at Hunter's Moon HD about a different one, but either way, I'm gonna make this happen.
    Probably start selling tickets around the holidays, and plan the giveaway date for Memorial day 2024.
    I'd need help spreading the word, and info on bike centered events to go to and sell tickets.

In for a ticket!

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    :thumbsup:
    Start a new ticket thread and maybe a WTS in the non-related section here too.
    Maybe the mods can sticky it since it's a charity raffle?
    I did...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I did...

Tickets are UP ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sending out my ticket envelope today!

Top Bottom