• ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    They must have something against the words fat chick.
    My wife asked me to give a fat chick a ride. She's never been on a bike and wanted to experience it.
    I was holding up 2 tons when we took off. The bike could barely move. It was creaking like a submarine.
    I decided right away for our safety it was going to be just around the block. And I'm on an ultra, made for 2.
    It barely stayed up around the corners. I got back and my wife said that was quick. The struggle is real.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    We rode the Indiana equivalent of the Dragon. Four mile ridge road into the 135 twisties by Brown County. Popped up on the other side and rode into Nashville. Went to the pizza / craft beer joint for a late lunch. Cranked up the Ducatis and my KTM. Rode back to Kokomope. Hit 3 storms. Just Smurfy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    We rode the Indiana equivalent of the Dragon. Four mile ridge road into the 135 twisties by Brown County. Popped up on the other side and rode into Nashville. Went to the pizza / craft beer joint for a late lunch. Cranked up the Ducatis and my KTM. Rode back to Kokomope. Hit 3 storms. Just Smurfy.

My back/leg can't do those hours anymore, I'm on fire after about 2.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    My back/leg can't do those hours anymore, I'm on fire after about 2.
    Fused C3 to T1, L1 to S1 and an artificial right shoulder. ✅️ I thinked I checked most boxes. I am having surgery in Rocktober for a revision to a revision in my lower back. Again.

It happens. Hire Hensley.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Been riding to work on 3rd shift and nice evenings to ride.. moved back to first this week.. came home yesterday and rode into a white wall of rain, hail and lightning. Came out of nowhere. Corn laying over from the wind.. good times! Got home and poured water out of my boots! Wife was laughing at me but it’s just part of it!

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    That's pretty far on those little tires.
    Got back home 10:30 last night. Little tires did well. Kept speeds below 65 which was no problems in the mountains. We rode the bike from Robbinsville N.C. on the Cherohala Skyline to Bald River Falls then on to Tellico Plains Tn.
    Next ride was from Ashville to Cherokee via the Blue Ridge Parkway with side trip to Brevard N.C. on NC 280.
    All total of about 250 miles on the bike which is all these old bones and my wife's a** could handle. :rockwoot:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    2nd the Commander II’s. They stick!!

I "saved" my current front tire for too long. Thought I was smart, having a new set of tires ready to put on in the event of a puncture or other need of tire replacement, maybe when tires might be scarce or expensive due to season or other factors? :ugh:

Five year old tire feels like it slips or something less than good gripping when leaning in curves. :( First time it happened, I thought maybe I hit a little rock. It has happened a couple times since then, leaning both directions, with no signs of loose gravel in the curve.

:dunno:

Top Bottom