• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My tattoos. I've got $3,000 or so in my work.

But I only paid the first $400 or so. I married the daughter of my tattoo artist so the last $2,600 I didn't have to pay for.

In hindsight, it would have been A WHOLE LOT cheaper to pay for the ink. Instead I'm paying for my wife and 2 kids.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Sorry, should have read the OP...
    most expensive one item then it has to be my MARS CETME rifle at approx $2000 last I checked.
    Followed close by my HK94 and my two HK91(2)

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    The portion of the house we do have paid off is the single "item".

Don't "own" anything, really. In charge of quite a bit for a while.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    My tattoos. I've got $3,000 or so in my work.

But I only paid the first $400 or so. I married my tattoo artist daughter so the last $2,600 I didn't have to pay for.

In hindsight, it would have been A WHOLE LOT cheaper to pay for the ink. Instead I'm paying for my wife and 2 kids.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.
    I'd believe you married your daughter if you said you were from Kentucky, but you must be putting us on.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    ?....Would'n say I ever OWN'd it.....but most X'PENsive was blonde, an' weigh'd 'bout 112 lbs......:rolleyes:......:):

This's prolly most x'pensive 'round here ,x'cept the property/house now ....

I could own quite few more these......fer whut the 1st 'xpense' cost'd.........:):

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    This fall will be not one, but two kids in college. Both will be at IUPUI. Wife is thinking we should buy a small house in Indy for them, along with one or two more roommates. After that will be two weddings to pay for.

sbrville

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Rush Co
    Farm ground and some tractors and equiptment. With beef prices where they are I have quite a bit walking around on four hooves.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I know we live in a credit society, but having everything paid off just rawks. My credit rating is deteriorating again, down in the seven hundreds, but I wouldn't change a thing. I just like to be able to put my hand to the titles of all these vehicles, and know nobody can legitimately come take any of my stuff.
    I am with you!!! Everything we have is paid off, but the house. It is not far behind. Makes me happy to know there are not that many payments left. Well the vehicles are not as fancy as most people have, but they don't own them either. Congrats man!!! Great job!! Few people have a positive net worth. That is spooky.

Top Bottom