• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Besides your house and modes of transportation, what is the most expensive item you own? My wife has a baby grand piano, but she worked, saved and bought it on her own. I suppose my most valuable item would be my Hammerli 208S target pistol.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Most people don't own their homes or cars. The bank does.

most expenssive ONE thing I own? Probably my Neil Armstrong autograph. Very rare early signed photo I have insured for $10k

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My shop. I have un-told amounts of money invested in there.
    Lathe/mill/drill press/25 ton press/2 fully filled tool boxes/machinist tool box/and on and on and on.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    For me it would be my Bad Boy Outlaw commercial grade zero turn riding mower. I put everything I could think of into and onto it so I would never have to buy another one, or IF I did it would be just one more. I think I will have about $9k into it.

Doug

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    My pole barn. And if that doesn't count then my 1980 ford 340 industrial tractor with grader blade, grader box, backhoe, 2 bottom plow, bush hog, and post hole auger.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    For me it would be my Bad Boy Outlaw commercial grade zero turn riding mower. I put everything I could think of into and onto it so I would never have to buy another one, or IF I did it would be just one more. I think I will have about $9k into it.

Doug
    Yes, but does it come with a cup holder?:40oz:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    My pole barn. And if that doesn't count then my 1980 ford 340 industrial tractor with grader blade, grader box, backhoe, 2 bottom plow, bush hog, and post hole auger.
    And they say that the ladies are the ones who know how to accessorize. Whoever said that, doesn't really know men and their toys.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    My Dodge Stratus and my wife's Jeep Cherokee Sport.
    Other than that, it's undoubtedly (at least adding the total cost of the scope and sling into the equation) my Ruger M77 .30-06 with Leupold scope.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis

Doug

I'm intrigued. Can you show us pics? Please?

Any man that has 9 G's into their mower must have much love and baby pictures.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Don't owe anyone on anything, except a credit line on the house, but I can pay that off at my leisure. Five vehicles free and clear, wood shop to make Bob Vila pee his pants, metal shop from hell, I'm talkin Pexto, Diacro, what the hell ever, killer electronics lab, HP/Agilent, Tektronix, Phillips, prime stuff, Chem lab with much 24/40 glass and well stocked with chemicals, light gunsmithing and heavy reloading facilities, Lee and Dillon. I'm pretty well set up. Just wish I had some freeze dried food. Wait, I do. I do have a couple of collectibles, though, like the Heidi Saha book (there were fewer than 500 that made it into the wild, and most are probably gone) (oh, and there's nothing kinky in it), and some stuff that goes in the good safe that I won't talk about.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Most people don't own their homes or cars. The bank does.

most expenssive ONE thing I own? Probably my Neil Armstrong autograph. Very rare early signed photo I have insured for $10k
    You should have collected Brian William's autograph as he was right there reporting the landing. Seriously though, that is very impressive. The moon landing, Kennedy's assassination and 9/11 are some of those unforgettable moments. You are indeed fortunate.

Top Bottom