• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I just got home from sighting in a rifle purchased here in Martinsville so I thought I would post a "rep" of sorts for Martinsville Guns LLC.....At the beginning of the scare,right after the recent trajedy,the Shop, newly opened here in town,had about 8 AR types on the rack.I stopped in,told Lynn that I would take one,and I happen to know that he sold all the others before that day was over for the original tag amount.Consignment guns that have been available since,were higher,but thanks to this shop,and the class 3 shop,owned by Randy,for being MORE than fair in their dealing.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Having just returned from the Lebanon GS it is refreshing to hear some dealers are still on the up and up. I saw one dealer that had a large case (probably 100 or more) molded AR clips - asking $35 or $40 ea. I bet he didn't pay $10 a piece. I am hoping some of these jokers get stuck with their overpriced Mags, AK and AR parts and have to sell at a loss, - doubt it happens though.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Prices

I agree with LARRYC hope they get stuck with them.
    I know I will NEVER buy anything from the dealers that I have seen asking crazy prices for Firearms, Ammo, Mags.
    I don't mind dealers making a profit but when they start ripping off people that's when I boycott that dealer for life.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom