• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My wife said she wanted to Netflix and chill with me. I got excited until i realized she didn't know what that meant

Also today, she called our puppy a wanker. My 11yo asked what that was and she told him it was a male body part.

She accused me of lying about both :rofl:
    The problem with slang is that the meanings are generally not long lasting, the same word 20 years apart may be opposites. I am pretty sure wanker is still a disgusting self abuser.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    DIAF I had to look that up and it was an info title this week. Pre Covid I still called people instead of texted. Now I text.

I now often use: not really slang but I guess modern slang but cheap save time letters.

FAFO
    Opsec
    Oodloop
    Cta
    Gtfo

Just learned about the emoji for the middle finger

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I must be old. I used to tell my parents the truth about me and the gf. My stepdad asked: Did ya Trojanize? My mom: Make sure nothing follows you home you don't wanna keep. Talk around the subject we did not...
    My girlfriend's mom caught us in "the act" in the living room one night. She didn't interrupt but told the GF the next day that she watched long enough to make sure we were "trojanized". Mom was hot, upon hearing this tale the fantasies exploded!:ladiesman:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I have to go to the Urban Dictionary from time to time to clarify the latest slang. My last look-up was "prison wallet". Hint, it's not leather or nylon. :alright:
    Urban Dictionary is one of the absolute best time-sucks and entertainment resources out there. If you have time to kill and want to laugh your ass off, go read through it.

***WARNING: Do not drink while reading definitions unless you want to replace your electronic device.***

Be sure to look up:

Manhattan Flapjack
    Maine Garden Gnome
    Cleveland Steamer
    Rusty Trombone

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Urban Dictionary is one of the absolute best time-sucks and entertainment resources out there. If you have time to kill and want to laugh your ass off, go read through it.

***WARNING: Do not drink while reading definitions unless you want to replace your electronic device.***

Be sure to look up:

Manhattan Flapjack
    Maine Garden Gnome
    Cleveland Steamer
    Rusty Trombone

OMG! :noob:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    My wife said she wanted to Netflix and chill with me. I got excited until i realized she didn't know what that meant

Also today, she called our puppy a wanker. My 11yo asked what that was and she told him it was a male body part.

She accused me of lying about both :rofl:
    8b3ac4a117cfc6cf6bbe85e289cbef056e1ea861e1841356b190c8528a475d99_1.webp

Top Bottom