• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    They usually say who paid for the ad. I will bet it is some PAC, not a candidate. Let us know if any of you see it who paid for it..l
    Ya but I don’t care, truth is truth. Braun like most candidates are corrupt, it’s all about getting them the vote and then you got another Holcomb. Or worse. It’s all a game to these people. Wonder if he was a Marine also? lol.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Tucker made Braun look like the tool and moron he really is. Braun backs BLM while bashing police that did their job. He will say anything for a vote. He showed his true colors. He will praise BLM and bash police to get the liberal vote and he will tell you exactly what “you” want to hear when around you. If he wouldn’t stand up for cops who did their job he isn’t going to stand for you. YouTube should still have the video up. Those 2 officers, one fired and both with warrants for murder had all charges dropped and both are still working as police officers. But good old Braun showed his character by accusing them, slandering them, and jumped on the Schumer band wagon. When the chips are down Braun will do the same to you. He has no integrity imho. Good luck. This guy will pass gun laws first time something bad happens.
    Catching up on this thread... do you have any links to what you're referring to? The Braun supporting BLM over cops? I don't recall hearing about it in real time... but then my recollection isn't what it used to be, lol!

Thanks in advance.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Here is his response to my correspondence on the "Paramilitary training" Bill. Pretty strong I believe.

"Dear Mr. Wampler,

Thank you for reaching out to my office regarding S.3589, the Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act of 2024. I appreciate hearing from you on this legislation.

On January 16, 2024, Senator Edward Markey of Massachusetts introduced S. 3589 to the U.S. Senate, where it was then referred to the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, of which I am not a member of. If enacted, S. 3589 would create a federal prohibition against prohibiting association with militias and paramilitary groups.

The liberty to form a militia in the United States is fundamental to the principles of self-determination and consent. It is the final safeguard against tyranny. Militias provide an instrument for the people to come together to help their communities during times of crisis or emergency, such as natural disasters or civil unrest, when traditional law enforcement may be overwhelmed or unable to respond effectively to the crisis at hand.

By curtailing the liberty to form militias, this bill infringes upon the Second Amendment rights of individuals and undermines the very foundation of consent and self-governance upon which the United States came into being. The founding fathers affirmed the self-discipline and civic-mindedness created by an armed, independent citizenry. When deliberating the ratification of the U.S. Constitution in Virginia, pro-ratification delegate Francis Corbin famously reminded the convention of core of the matter asking rhetorically, "who are the militia? Are we not militia?"

As your U.S. Senator, I will oppose any efforts to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens and will protect their ability to defend themselves and their families. While I do not sit on the Judiciary Committee, I will keep your comments in mind should S. 3589 or any comparable legislation come before the Senate for consideration.

Thank you for contacting me. It is an honor to serve as your U.S. Senator from Indiana. Please keep in touch with me on issues of concern to you. You can also follow me on X, Instagram, or Facebook for real-time updates on my activities in the U.S. Senate. If I ever may be of service, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Mike Braun
    U.S. Senator"

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    How about someone better than Braun that doesn't bow down to BLM and condemns cops?
    Democrats are out, and we know that either the Democrat of Republican will win the fall election for Governor.

Flaws and all, which Republican running for Governor has a PROVEN voting record better than Braun?
    The Indiana Primary is coming soon...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is an unassailable truth.

Now why is that?
    Why do democrats not seem to fear republicans, especially those that will never vote for them?
    The dems control the narrative through their media outlets and social media. A republican says something they can use it will be blared wall to wall. The pain will be real. The dems will attack and so will many RINO constituents. They have reason to be scared to me.

On the other side the dem media will run cover for ANYTHING from dementia to rape for dems, RINO constituents will buy it and it is just you and me complaining…

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Democrats are out, and we know that either the Democrat of Republican will win the fall election for Governor.

Flaws and all, which Republican running for Governor has a PROVEN voting record better than Braun?
    The Indiana Primary is coming soon...
    How about a non politician running, you know, like Trump. What voting record did he have?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The dems control the narrative through their media outlets and social media. A republican says something they can use it will be blared wall to wall. The pain will be real. The dems will attack and so will many RINO constituents. They have reason to be scared to me.

On the other side the dem media will run cover for ANYTHING from dementia to rape for dems, RINO constituents will buy it and it is just you and me complaining…
    Republican voters never hold them accountable (or seldomly so) and they know it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Republican voters never hold them accountable (or seldomly so) and they know it.
    This is back to the old republicans think like me and if they do not they are RINO’s and their constituents lame. I have said it too but now have a fuller understanding of what we must do to win. We must replace the Romney’s of the country in the primary.

I despise how Susan Collins votes but do not hold that against her, she is about the best we are going to get from her state and when she retires it likely will be a dem pickup. Romney votes almost identical to Collins but I not only despise his votes, I despise him, he is in a conservative seat voting like an east coast liberal. There is a difference…

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So why don’t republican voters hold them accountable?
    Here’s a few that I’ve heard more than once:

Lesser of two evils.

The most important election of our life times.

At least he’s not a dem.

The other guy (the actual conservative in the primary) is too controversial or he can’t win in the general or said that one thing that was too cringe.

He looks more presidential.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    How about a non politician running, you know, like Trump. What voting record did he have?
    Good point, and we did take a chance voting for Trump.

But in looking at the Indiana Republican Gubernatorial candidates, who has a real life voting record for defending our gun rights?
    Talk is cheap.
    EVEN a Democrat will say they support the 2nd Amendment.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here’s a few that I’ve heard more than once:

Lesser of two evils.
    In the context of a general election that is the best odds for conservatives.

The most important election of our life times.
    That adage is very true and still is. We very well could have been in a better place if Clinton had not won. And every election since has done nothing but raise the stakes.

At least he’s not a dem.
    In the general the best you can do is not elect the dem.

The other guy (the actual conservative in the primary) is too controversial or he can’t win in the general or said that one thing that was too cringe.
    This is where we must recruit candidates that can win the primary and general. Murdock saying stupid stuff killed us.

He looks more presidential.
    That is usually used against Trump. LOL

Top Bottom