• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So what I expect to happen is all factions of conservatives will have their own candidate and will divide the conservative votes and a RINO will be elected. Then they all will complain about the RINO not being pure, vote for a libertarian, and elect a Joe Donnelly/Evan Bayh clone…

There will be the pure abortion candidate that may not be as strong on 2A, there will be a pure 2A candidate that may not be as good on abortion or spending, then the spending folks will have their candidate, and they will fight among themselves in a circular firing squad…

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    We could certainly do A LOT worse than Mike Braun as Governor.
    Conservative Review rates Braun the HIGHEST of all in Indiana's Congressional Delegation in Washington.

He has a Conservative Review B 88% rating, which isn't too bad.

AND with the fact that if he's the nominee, it's either him or a Democrat that'll win.

Big Naughty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Hendricks County
    The real question every individual should be asking themselves is why do they need a governor or a senator?

As children we were told not to trust strangers. Then as adults the majority of people start entrusting strangers with all the most important things in life.

Nobody who wants to be a senator, governor, president, etc is fit for the job. Real leaders step up when needed then go back to their life when the job is done.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The real question every individual should be asking themselves is why do they need a governor or a senator?

As children we were told not to trust strangers. Then as adults the majority of people start entrusting strangers with all the most important things in life.

Nobody who wants to be a senator, governor, president, etc is fit for the job. Real leaders step up when needed then go back to their life when the job is done.
    What form of government do you propose?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Braun is going to be tough to beat, I'd imagine. His voting record is likely acceptable to most Hoosiers. As an IN rep in the senate, he's likely met all the "players" in IN. He can afford to self fund, if needed. I wonder who he might pick as a running mate? Oh, and the female Lt. Gov, I can't remember her name and neither can most Hoosiers, threw her hat in the ring. It must pay well to lose. She's been fiddle two for governor, most people don't know her name, her current boss isn't well liked among the masses, I can't see her being a strong candidate. But, the party machine picks who the party machine picks.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Mike Braun knowingly certified a fraudulent election. He is a coward and a traitor to the constitution.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I’ve never heard of this third guy.

Fort Wayne businessman Eric Doden had announced similar bank balances on Tuesday.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We have another candidate.

She has been working it for nearly a year. Nice lady, not sure on all her positions, but she is not pleased with a lot of Holcomb’s stuff…

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Several of us that would be described as conservative have discussed candidates and prefer Suzanne Crouch Given the choices. I met her before and was impressed. Braun isn’t that bad but there have been some things with him I don’t like.

Top Bottom