• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Spent the sunday and today with her family...it was awesome and as far as I know, they love me. I've been invited for thanksgiving this thursday...should I go?

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I read this whole thread and am still laughing over the "filling the hole with bacon" remark.:laugh: Joking aside, it does bug me from time to time waking up alone every morning. I'll be turning 30 in January and have never been in a serious relationship. The plus side to that is I get to do what I want when ever I want. I would like to find someone that has similar interest in the things I like to do to spend time with. I'm not big into the bar scene as I used to be and that's what a lot of people tell me to do. "Go hang out in some bars", NO! I've got better ways to spend my money rather than sink a paycheck into booze and trying to meet someone. Sorry for the long post and thread jack (was this a thread jack attempt:dunno:, maybe a borderline rant).

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Spainy, love finds you in the strangest places. Do what you like to do. Chances are better you'll find someone else who likes to do what you're doing. ;)

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Spainy, love finds you in the strangest places. Do what you like to do. Chances are better you'll find someone else who likes to do what you're doing. ;)
    To be honest I always thought I'd meet the right one on the golf course but that hasn't happened. I think my chances with Natalie Gulbis:baby: are slim and none.:crying:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Spent Sunday and today with her family...It was awesome and as far as I know, they love me. I've been invited for Thanksgiving this Thursday...should I go?

Yes you should go. DUH....Just make sure your not the main course. Oh and I fixed your grammar and spelling Lol..JC ;)

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Out of curiousity, how hard is it to move a ring through airport security without blowing my cover?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    You can always hide like Christopher Walken did in Pulp Fiction. I mean, no greasy airport security person is going to get their hands on it!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    pack it well in your checked-in luggage. i think a hawaiian sunset is a lot more romantic than an airport take-off, don't you? ;)

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    i hear you caleb im in the same boat but im 28 years old.Ive spent way too much time at work.At times i had 4 jobs at one time and the women just didnt like me being gone all the time.Now that i have my own house i have been feeling lonely quite a bit.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Although it hasn't paid off yet, going to church and meeting young women there is a good thing. It is slower going. You are not going to walk in to a church and find a girl who is just looking to get laid tonight without much regard to who's doing the laying. Church girls may be thinner on the ground and take more patience getting to know them, but they are a lot more likely to be someone you want to stay with. You may also want to think about young adults or singles activities that are church or religious related.

Stevenlong8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Monroe Co.
    Don't Fret, just remember . once married and/or have a steady, you cant just trade them out like a s&w.44 for 2 .22 rugers unless you have a great lawyer. Just like the wise Donnelly said, quit looking and the magic will happen.

Top Bottom