• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Any single folks here? Lately I've been thinking about my future and where I like to see myself in 10 years, but I came to realized I that I never had a real relationship in my 22(soon to be 23) years of converting oxygen to co2. Now before I get hacked up as a loser of sort, I just want to say that I was forbidden(ok, ok... more like "not allowed") to date till I turned 18. Everything I'm around couples my age or valentines day, I get depressed and I'm tired of being lonely. Anybody else experience this? I tried getting to know some gals in my church but to no avail, same with community college and online dating sites...

Halp?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I have a cute and single 22-year-old sister who lives in Brown County and works in Nashville.

But I'll have to read all your 459 posts before I give you any more info. . . . .

*Hint* She's an INGO member.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Caleb, if there is any one thing I have learned in my 37 years, it is when you stop looking, one usually appears. It is weird karma, but often true.
    Maybe it's the whole can't see the forest for the trees bit.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I have a cute and single 22-year-old sister who lives in Brown County and works in Nashville.

But I'll have to read all your 459 posts before I give you any more info. . . . .

*Hint* She's an INGO member.

Better get crackin' :D

Edit: I was joking btw...but awesome to see gals interested in guns

Last edited:

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    Caleb, if there is any one thing I have learned in my 37 years, it is when you stop looking, one usually appears. It is weird karma, but often true.
    Maybe it's the whole can't see the forest for the trees bit.

that is very true. you're still young, you got years ahead of you

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I met my girl in college when I was 18. I am 22 now and we have been dating for almost 4 years. I followed her out to Indiana in July because she is going to Grad school out here.

You will find a girl someday, just stay confident (not cocky) and keep a good sense of humor. girls seem to love those two things.

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    I met my wife her Soph year in college, I played hockey with her uncle and she came down from Maine on break to stay with them and came to some games,, and started coming down more often,, blah blah blah... friends of friends and family's and stuff is how it had always worked for me.. 17 years later and she still talks to me and lets me live in her house.. If an ******* like me can actually date and find a wife (school teacher no less) than you sure as hell won't have any problems..

patients young grasshopper.. like they said above, stop looking and you'll find "it"...

Or you could order a mail order bride or join a cult..:rockwoot:

:twocents:, more or less..

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I met my (now) wife in March of 2000 on a missions trip with my campus ministry.

We re-met (early 2002) at the church I decided upon attending once I graduated from college.

We were friends through church for several years.

Our first date was Aug 31st, 2007. That was just over 3 months away from my 30th birthday.

She was/is my first REAL relationship.

Good things come to those who wait, man. Trust me.

-J-

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Same here man. I tried internet dating. It lead me to the Walmart cake decorator at the Plainfield store. She isnt bad, but I have some reservations.

It just seems sometimes one cannot find another person to be with anymore. People always seem to be connected with someone else or similar. But these are perceptions. Always be out there, doing new things, etc...

College sucks for meeting people, particularly if taking classes to meet people.

Volunteer your time, go to church meetings (not church itself), etc... The women one meets at those events are really nice and moral (or a complete nutjob, those can be fun too).

It always seems dark out there... But there should always be hope. Its when you aren't looking that they come out of the damned woodwork...

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I met scutter at my first job out of college. I was 27 when we got married. We met when I was 25. I wasn't looking when I found him. I was enjoying my "party time" but when we went out, I knew he was the one. Started dating in like April of 1995. Was engaged on my birthday in Nov of 1995 and we were married in August of 1996. At 22, you are still way young. Hang in there!

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    Hang in there, Caleb. I didn't meet Mrs. Draw until I was 32.
    Just relax and enjoy being young, single and free. One day, when you least expect it, you'll meet HER.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Hang in there, Caleb. I didn't meet Mrs. Draw until I was 32.
    Just relax and enjoy being young, single and free. One day, when you least expect it, you'll meet HER.

This will probably sound naive, but I'm honestly not enjoying being young, single and free. I have this hole like feeling that nothing else fills... :dunno:

Top Bottom