• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    Bought this when I used to clean thousands of 5.56 and 9mm brass. Wife told me if I'm not gonna use it, then get it out of the garage! Happy wife Happy life! LOL
    Kobalt cement mixer with rubber mixing tub. I modified the inside of the tub with rubber hose to keep from dinging up the brass and made a custom cover for keeping media in when on. I would take a 5 gallon bucket of 556 and run it for 30 minutes wet using dawn and lemishine. Rinse the brass with a garden hose then sift the brass into a clean bucket. Dump all of my walnut media in that was mixed with NuFinish car polish and run for another 30 minutes. Nice shiny brass in a little over an hour!
    Unit has been run maybe 8 times by me. Will come full of corn cobb media already treated with NuFinish!

Only Trade interest would be:
    Blind German Shorthair Brid Dog
    TRUMP Flag
    FJB Flag
    Used FRT "Forced Reset Trigger" so I can have all the local AFT agents over for lunch!!!
    ***Just Kidding***
    I would honestly trade for some 7.62x39 ammo!!!
    Price is $200 cash! These are $427 new and they don't come RELOADER READY :banana:
    Local Pick Up ONLY near I65/Scottsburg, IN area. Will not and cannot deliver!!!!
    Kobalt 1.jpg Kobalt 2.jpg Kobalt 3.jpg Kobalt 4.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom