• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2023
    indiana
    thank gawd my days of hormone ragging boys coming to pickup my 16 y/o daughter who was hormone crazy too. fathers can't deal with such things. i remember being 16 OMG

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    My granddaughter wanted Panda Express tonight, honey chicken and white rice. I pulled into Chipotle and she said she doesn't like Chipotle. Yeah I don't like it either, but I wasn't hungry.
    I told her Panda Express was pretty far away but off we went.
    We get there and pull up next to a black Camaro convertible, a boy in her class getting in the driver's seat. Cue in his mom coming out of the restaurant, made him get in the back seat. The kids are only 14.
    He's showing off, and my granddaughter is getting out of the car saying no, no, no, trying to avoid getting embarrassed.
    So, I drove all the way out here. Let's have some fun. I started a conversation in the parking lot with his mom. We talked about cars and teenagers.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    My granddaughter wanted Panda Express tonight, honey chicken and white rice. I pulled into Chipotle and she said she doesn't like Chipotle. Yeah I don't like it either, but I wasn't hungry.
    I told her Panda Express was pretty far away but off we went.
    We get there and pull up next to a black Camaro convertible, a boy in her class getting in the driver's seat. Cue in his mom coming out of the restaurant, made him get in the back seat. The kids are only 14.
    He's showing off, and my granddaughter is getting out of the car saying no, no, no, trying to avoid getting embarrassed.
    So, I drove all the way out here. Let's have some fun. I started a conversation in the parking lot with his mom. We talked about cars and teenagers.
    Did your granddaughter melt into the pavement? (My daughter would have at that age. Dad! Why did you have to talk to his Mom?)

trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2023
    indiana
    fortunately, most of us survive our stupidity of teenage years. most of what we did, said and thought.........wasn't, looking back on it, anything to be proud of.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    fortunately, most of us survive our stupidity of teenage years. most of what we did, said and thought.........wasn't, looking back on it, anything to be proud of.
    What about strangers knocking on your door when they turn 18 to meet a father you never knew you were, or not getting an STD. lol Can't say I'm proud of those as much as just feeling lucky.

trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2023
    indiana
    well, foretunely, i never experienced that. but i experienced plenty of regret when viewing where i had been and what i had done.
    moving forward, i gave up fast cars, drinking, fighting and fast women. a man is best off if he buys himself a puppy.

Top Bottom