• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    "Rebels" by their very nature don't go along with the status quo. Neither should anyone be comfortable with the corrupt .gov establishment status quo. There needs to be a shake up and the 20 holdouts are going about it the right way by debating on the house floor and presenting alternatives to the status quo.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Do not watch in front of children as you are sure to curse.

I dont know what has gotten into Hannity. Maybe Ainsley isnt giving up the boobs. Whatever it is you will want to throw the TV across the room. He is definitely showing his true colors.

At 16:30 is John James from Michigan. Holy **** is this guy a total piece of ****.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    When does the mercy rule kick in?
    They're nowhere near it. See the 34th Congress:

McCarthy will need 123 more ballots to break the current record.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

I dont know what has gotten into Hannity. Maybe Ainsley isnt giving up the boobs. Whatever it is you will want to throw the TV across the room. He is definitely showing his true colors.

At 16:30 is John James from Michigan. Holy **** is this guy a total piece of ****.

The answer is to stop watching hannity specifically and Fox News generally since well before the last election.

They weren’t our friends then, it was just harder to see.

They’re not our friends now, but some still drink their kool aid and defend them.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I'm not going to look up every one of these, but I did check on the House vote on HR 51, granting DC statehood. It passed on strictly party lines. Every donkey voted for it, every elephant (including McCarthy) voted against it.
    Nor can I find anything about McCarthy voting to "use Medicare to fund USPS", other than a tweet that is now making the rounds via copy/paste.

In my opinion, we don't do our side any favors by spreading unsubstantiated tweets and memes. I'm sure that there are legitimate reasons to oppose McCarthy for Speaker; let's see them.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I'm not going to look up every one of these, but I did check on the House vote on HR 51, granting DC statehood. It passed on strictly party lines. Every donkey voted for it, every elephant (including McCarthy) voted against it.
    Nor can I find anything about McCarthy voting to "use Medicare to fund USPS", other than a tweet that is now making the rounds via copy/paste.

In my opinion, we don't do our side any favors by spreading unsubstantiated tweets and memes. I'm sure that there are legitimate reasons to oppose McCarthy for Speaker; let's see them.
    You can’t find any of this information because even AI is still trying to read through the omnibus that people already “read” and signed.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

But you have to give Ainsley the 'gold digger of the decade' award. You go girl! Making bank as they say! :thumbsup:

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yeah, when I first posted this, I was pissed.

Seems Dems always toe the line.

Why can’t the GOP take a win and move on.

But I think this debate is good.

Really reveals the Uniparty and Conservative media for who they really are.

I always like Hannity too. But he’s a douche for sure.

I don’t know what to think about Trump.

He just wants to win again I’d say. And finally figured out some of the political game.

We liked you better when you didn’t play the game…

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The answer is to stop watching hannity specifically and Fox News generally since well before the last election.

They weren’t our friends then, it was just harder to see.

They’re not our friends now, but some still drink their kool aid and defend them.
    Much of Fox News is poison to conservatism just as CNN, et al are poison to everybody else.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    As I’ve said before, in my opinion conservatism is so diffuse and corrupted, it no longer means much anymore.
    Conservatism definition “shouldn’t” change. Or if it does very slowly.
    The r’s have co-opted the party and the movement to protect their interests and should be destroyed along with the d party.
    And someone has to go first.

But that’s not really the point here, I think the point is that we shouldn’t let them change the definition of conservatism.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Conservatism definition “shouldn’t” change. Or if it does very slowly.
    The r’s have co-opted the party and the movement to protect their interests and should be destroyed along with the d party.
    And someone has to go first.

But that’s not really the point here, I think the point is that we shouldn’t let them change the definition of conservatism.
    By that what I mean “what does it mean to be conservative?” This thread is about some conservatives arguing with other conservatives about who their leader in the House is going to be. Yeah, some are republicans that don’t claim to be ”conservative” but many on both sides ran on that label. Some of those “conservatives” voted to send Ukraine billions of dollars on top of the other billions of dollars we’ve already sent. They voted for the omnibus bill, voted for the gay bill, they voted for gun control, etc…. They will, with a straight face, next election cycle call themselves conservative and other conservatives will support them and stand behind them when they vote for them.

The main thing I see that conservatives are conserving is the blue vs red march to the left.

Top Bottom