• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    My grandfather was a school Superintendent at a suburban Chicago (Riverside) school until his death in 1980... I spent many summers there, and loved Chicago! The culture, the history, the museums, the aquarium, the planetarium, the Navy Pier, Wrigley Field, Soldier Field.... I thought it was the most awesome place on Earth! They ruined it for everyone.
    I used to love visiting Chicago back in the late '80's and early '90's...but it's gotten so bad that even driving through Chicago is not something I wish to do anymore!

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I saw this exchange, where Lori Lightweight flat-out says violence is dropping across the board in Chitown. I guess if you lie about it enough, and don't prosecute violence, it's like it never happened.

like a lot of cities. when the prosecutors plead the murders & assualts down to misdemeanors, it looks like violent crime is diappearing.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    And in the mean time, the thugs that aren’t rough enough for Chicago are relocating here in Indy. Anyone else notice the dramatic rise in violent crime lately? Hogsett is just as complicit...
    a lot of them came down here around 2010. they took over 4 square blocks on the eastside and war broke out. the police had no idea who they were until the civilians informed them. it was a bloodbath for about 6 months.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yep....used to be a nice place.

Heck, the same could be said of Detroit.
    The same could be said for Gary and a few other cities up there. At one point I believe Gary was referred to as the Jewel of Lake Co. But that was before my time. IIRC it start going down in the 60s.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    Michigan City sent our officers to sensitivity training and like magic the arrests went way down !
    All you have to do to drop the crime rate is stop arresting criminals.
    Now everywhere you go in M.C. smells like a dope festival.
    You might see one squad car out driving around ever couple of days.
    You see, the crime rate was the cops fault, over policing and you know, doing the job.
    Now they sit at the movie theater and other out of sight places.

maceace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    NWI
    Lightfoot is a special kind of retarded... Didn't want federal aid while Trump was in office, but will be accepting federal aid now that Biden is in office...

She is claiming systemic racism, while only granting interviews to colored journalists....

I can't believe these morons keep voting thrash like this in office...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This weekend's line is 54.5

The weekend is still winding down and the current count stands at 58. Austin had a stronger than usual showing late Saturday night with 6 on West Ohio; 5 of whom were teenage girls according to the link.

****cago is doing its best to deserve its name. It is a good example of the fruit that comes from decades of citizens tolerating a corrupted and wothless .gov.

Over wins.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom