Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

i am at a total loss. that they were even issued a bond is beyond comprehension...and then "someone" posted bond. smdh...

i've said it before....i wouldn't be a leo

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

sure...why not?

i really like the idea of people who have never done a job telling the people doing the job how the job should be done...brilliant!

i think we'll see a spike in violent crime in s***tcago.
    It just seems like so much kabuki

Take a look at this guy, candidate for the civilian police review board here

Says people shouldn't wait for the facts, that there shouldn't be members on the board with connections to the police but then says he would be able to be unbiased in his assessments

He was appointed to the board. LEOs recognize the outline of a kangaroo court in the making

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    It just seems like so much kabuki

Take a look at this guy, candidate for the civilian police review board here

Says people shouldn't wait for the facts, that there shouldn't be members on the board with connections to the police but then says he would be able to be unbiased in his assessments

He was appointed to the board. LEOs recognize the outline of a kangaroo court in the making
    who needs the truth when it's easier to just ruin someone's life publicly & apologize privately?

wait until the idiots figure out what they really voted for

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Off and running.

7 through 19:30 local

you guys do realize that to the "woke" community this would be considered racist?

to those if us who live resposibly and are law abiding it is a damning statement of truth. the idiots who are destroying our cities should know this, but they would cry racism in public.

i bet they are making the same bets in the backroom while being protected by armed security.

put me in for 71/13.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    you guys do realize that to the "woke" community this would be considered racist?

to those if us who live resposibly and are law abiding it is a damning statement of truth. the idiots who are destroying our cities should know this, but they would cry racism in public.

i bet they are making the same bets in the backroom while being protected by armed security.

put me in for 71/13.

When everything is racism, nothing is racism.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

i see this program working for the betterment of all of us.

even though the "woke" are crying racism. letting the crims know they are being watched and calling them out is one of the best ways to change their ways.

i can see where this can be abused. the best way to stay off "the list" is to not commit crimes...what a novel idea.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

this isn't derilection of duty nor incompentence. this is a criminal action. whoever is investigating this should look at connections from the cases where she "dropped" the ball.

i've said it before. there is a plan behind this.
    Kinda runs in the face of the whole "defund the police movement" unless of course you can shift blame to the "jack booted thugs in blue".

And people continue to allow it to happen. . . .

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

oooohhh....this is racism.

and she openly admits it. if the situation were reversed, it'd be a problem
    It would absolutely be a problem. Some white politician needs to do it, and when the inevitable public outcry comes, they could just point to Lightfoot and say, "Hey, just following her example! She set the standard. Take it up with her."

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    It would absolutely be a problem. Some white politician needs to do it, and when the inevitable public outcry comes, they could just point to Lightfoot and say, "Hey, just following her example! She set the standard. Take it up with her."
    how do you combat racism?

by being a bigger racist.

i would think the powers above her would put her a** in check. people like her are going to cause a backlash against blacks unlike anything since legalized slavery.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    how do you combat racism?

by being a bigger racist.

i would think the powers above her would put her a** in check. people like her are going to cause a backlash against blacks unlike anything since legalized slavery.
    Who is above her? The governor? IL governors can't seem to stay out of prison long enough to do much of anything.

Top Bottom