• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I must have missed that, everybody, just chill.... Do I need to start something up to bring balance back to the force.
    Maybe people shouldn’t assume the worst of people who disagree. I think I laid out a pretty good case for why Trumpers are so devoted. You don’t have to believe they’re all idiots. Unless you want to.

ETA: I accidentally posted before I finished. Was going to add, people don’t have to believe someone’s a low down SOB unless they want to.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Maybe people shouldn’t assume the worst of people who disagree. I think I laid out a pretty good case for why Trumpers are so devoted. You don’t have to believe they’re all idiots. Unless you want to.

ETA: I accidentally posted before I finished. Was going to add, people don’t have to believe someone’s a low down SOB unless they want to.

I think devoted is misleading for more than a few of us. He will do until something better comes along. Do not mistake the fact that I prefer not to bad mouth him with the idea that I think he is perfect.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was thinking Excedrin and Tylenol were similar. I was wrong.
    https://www.drugs.com/sfx/tylenol-side-effects.html
    https://www.drugs.com/sfx/excedrin-migraine-side-effects.html

My problem was with Excedrin Migraine.

NSAID's can cause or exacerbate ulcers, along with some other problems. I've read also that some NSAIDs can suppress the immune system. Tylenol isn't an NSAID and I don't think it has the same problem with causing ulcers. I had read it ****ed up some organ though, and misremembered kidneys, but I guess it's the liver.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    NSAIDs seem to work best for me to mitigate pain. I never take it on an empty stomach, and I never exceed recommended dosage. I also do not take them when I'm sick.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I think alot of people in the Trump administration are gonna need painkillers (and antacids) if Mattis starts talking publicly against Trump.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think alot of people in the Trump administration are gonna need painkillers (and antacids) if Mattis starts talking publicly against Trump.

He's probably been privy to many closed door discussions. And he seems quite willing to talk about Trump.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I vote for the candidate that is less likely to take my God given constitutional rights away. I have never seen a Democrat candidate that didn't want to turn this country into a totalitarian police state, or dismantle the parts of the Constitution they don't agree with. Let me know if there is one.

Top Bottom