• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Haven't you been paying attention? If you do not believe the masses, you are a science denier!
    The masses are most often wrong being driven by emotion and mob mentality... I just have ZERO faith in what they say with out hard imoerical data that proves they are correct.. it is very rare that a mind comes along that will follow the data and present that data in a unbiased form. The masses have historically been the ones willing to do nothing and to support whatever feels good or gives them a sense of superiority.
    The bottom line is, until they can't find imperical data that supports their theory then it is no better than the bar stool conversations. I do believe things happen in alot faster scale than most previously theroized.. examples... many used to believe they could tell a objects difference in light years by red shifts but as they are starting to realize is that at the so called big bang was more like a big flash because the laws of physics that they currently measure by did not even exist before and never came into existence until moments after words but in those brief moments they now understand that speed of light was not the scale they should be measuring because in actuality, the expansion happen at velocities far exceeding the speed of light..that means that previous beliefe that star x is y number of lights years away is not true. Maybe from the limited perspective we have it makes sense but other well known physicists are understanding that their theories were missing important elements of fact that completely decimate what was previously known. Mishio Kaku is one of many that have come to realize that ther may not of been so much as a big bang but instead a instantaneous universal flash that was simotanious.. this theory changes literally everything we thought we knew about age, time frames of these events.. examples that now we look up to a star and say its X amount of light years away cannot deduce it took X amount of light years for it to be inplace since at it's conception it moved far beyond the speed of light. The implications of this touches almost every aspect of what we think we knew.. listen, I am not picking on your core beliefs, I just think it is wise to take any theory as a grain of salt.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    This thread started out with a really cool piece of missing information about our history.

But once again INGO has created a :poop: pile instead:ugh:

Top Bottom