Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I certainly wouldn't force anyone to be vaccinated for Covid. However, to continually misrepresent that vaccine deaths are greater than unvaccinated deaths is a bit much.

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 6.41.39 PM.png

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Please no one get triggered :wrongdoor: Someday we'll all get together and :40oz:and reminense about the election flu scamdemic....or maybe not:dunno:

I still believe we're at a huge turning point where people have become aware of what has been done to them, and there'll be big positive changes in our Country.

Reactions: Leo

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Please no one get triggered :wrongdoor: Someday we'll all get together and :40oz:and reminense about the election flu scamdemic....or maybe not:dunno:

I still believe we're at a huge turning point where people have become aware of what has been done to them, and there'll be big positive changes in our Country.

A lot of these lawsuits are being filed by Renz. He also filed the “whistleblower” lawsuit that claims 45,000 people have died of the vaccine. That lawsuit contains many dubious figures and seems to have little hope. Here is the American Bar Association’s write up of Renz:

ABA and Renz

Basically, he’s cashing in on gullible conspiracy theorists.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    A lot of these lawsuits are being filed by Renz. He also filed the “whistleblower” lawsuit that claims 45,000 people have died of the vaccine. That lawsuit contains many dubious figures and seems to have little hope. Here is the American Bar Association’s write up of Renz:

ABA and Renz

Basically, he’s cashing in on gullible conspiracy theorists.
    I have an adversarial relationship with lawyers but I'd really like to see the general population get back to some normalcy. So no matter how much an association or whomever dislikes or discredits a person, I'm looking for a positive change of direction for the Country. Something's got to give, it's been way long in the tooth, for the entire World! I typically don't believe much of anything news related, but it's not been exactly unicorns and rainbows the last 19 months.:@ya:

There's just so much to discover about what really happened, it's a silent ongoing war we're in. I still believe there's going to be some big changes in the near future as a result of people having a better understanding of their loss of freedoms! :patriot:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I have an adversarial relationship with lawyers but I'd really like to see the general population get back to some normalcy. So no matter how much an association or whomever dislikes or discredits a person, I'm looking for a positive change of direction for the Country. Something's got to give, it's been way long in the tooth, for the entire World! I typically don't believe much of anything news related, but it's not been exactly unicorns and rainbows the last 19 months.:@ya:

There's just so much to discover about what really happened, it's a silent ongoing war we're in. I still believe there's going to be some big changes in the near future as a result of people having a better understanding of their loss of freedoms! :patriot:
    Fair enough. I’d like those things too, but I just think we need to be sure of who we are betting on to do that.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Fair enough. I’d like those things too, but I just think we need to be sure of who we are betting on to do that.
    Certainly if someone is angling to make a buck of this, I would not trust them much farther than I could throw them. I was talking to family about this the other day: the right needs to quit being so selfish and sacrifice for ideas they claim to believe in. If conservative attorneys truly believe that rights are seriously being stripped away, they shouldn't be looking for a big payday to represent people having their very livelihoods threatened. That strike me as disingenuous. I have no idea if this guy is trying to cash in, I'm only offering an observation on one reason the right keeps losing to the left. Also, I wouldn't trust much of anything by the ABA.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I certainly wouldn't force anyone to be vaccinated for Covid. However, to continually misrepresent that vaccine deaths are greater than unvaccinated deaths is a bit much.

View attachment 161646
    Can you please show me in your AP quote where it disputes the numbers I posted? I missed that. I did see where they said the deaths are so high among vaccinated people because majority of people are vaccinated, and that we can’t use vaccinated deaths because we didn’t account for other possible factors.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    “When somebody is naturally immune — like they got COVID — they probably have more antibodies against the virus…When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus…So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the [COVID] vaccination,” Nick Karl said.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Lets see if we can do this with the limited data being discussed about England. I was unable to acquire the data being discussed in a format that might be more usable.

View attachment 161657

View attachment 161659 View attachment 161660
    So, as of October 3rd, 2021 55% of the US population has been vaccinated, yet there are 5,000 more biweekly deaths than a year ago, and there are double the amount of patients hospitalized. I would say, if those numbers shows anything, it’s that vaccines have failed

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    So, as of October 3rd, 2021 55% of the US population has been vaccinated, yet there are 5,000 more biweekly deaths than a year ago, and there are double the amount of patients hospitalized. I would say, if those numbers shows anything, it’s that vaccines have failed
    Vaccines are producing the variants and ADE. I doubt even a third of the population is vaxxed.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't see how you can say that. You would need a breakdown of vaccinated vs unvaccinated deaths in the USA. We know that Delta is more virulent. However, I haven't been able to find any statistics of recent deaths vis a vis V/not-V. The older data is as follows:
    Vaccinated people were 10 times less likely to be admitted to hospital and five times less likely to be infected than unvaccinated people, found one study that tracked adults across 13 states and cities.1
    Levels of protection were lower than were conferred by vaccines offered at the end of spring, the study found. Vaccine efficacy has declined since the delta variant became dominant around 20 June. The decline in efficacy against hospital admission or death was small, but the protection offered against infection has slipped more significantly.
    From 4 April to 20 June unvaccinated people died from covid-19 at 16.6 times the rate among the fully vaccinated (95% confidence interval 13.5 to 20.4). Between 20 June and 17 July that rate fell to 11.3 (9.1 to 13.9). Before 20 June admissions of unvaccinated people with covid-19 to hospital were running at 13.3 (11.3 to 15.6) times the rate among the vaccinated, but this had fallen to 10.4 (8.1 to 13.3) after that date.

So, unless you have data that we can review, I think the data supports an efficacy rate, especially for older adults, in excess of 75% for Pfizer and over 90% for Moderna. Which makes sense if competent medical authorities believe that boosters might be indicated for adults in the >65 age group or those immunocompromised.

Net, net. Do the vaccines work? Yes, but they are not perfect.

Anyone can see the downside if they choose to focus there. If I had a buddy over 65 who refused to get the vaccine because of any of the conspiracies noted above and he had no prior illness-generated immunity, I'd be concerned for him.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's not 100% true: you can get J&J vaccine which isn't mRNA based.

AFAIK, both mRNA vax's require two shots; J&J is one. Is Mr. Senger over 64? If not, then no booster required.

Also, WTF would I take advice from a San Francisco lawyer? Donchaknow they **** in the street there?

EDIT: I love how he brought up tetanus. That's a really nasty disease, but unless you're digging around in barnyards... apples and ocean freighters, that's how related they are.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't see how you can say that.

giphy.gif

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

View attachment 161646

Considering data collection practices, politics, and propaganda, asking for good data from typical sources is kind of like asking the nazi party for their review of a local jewish restaurant.

There's plenty of good information in published papers to make reasonable speculation on and completely side step the propaganda.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It's not 100% true: you can get J&J vaccine which isn't mRNA based.

AFAIK, both mRNA vax's require two shots; J&J is one. Is Mr. Senger over 64? If not, then no booster required.

Also, WTF would I take advice from a San Francisco lawyer? Donchaknow they **** in the street there?

EDIT: I love how he brought up tetanus. That's a really nasty disease, but unless you're digging around in barnyards... apples and ocean freighters, that's how related they are.

Saying the J&J vax isn't mRNA is kind of silly, it's just a different wrapper.

I'm not really sure where people got the idea that mRNA is the problem, as opposed to foregoing proper testing procedures, and rushing a product to market with fingers crossed and the government covering any liability.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Considering data collection practices, politics, and propaganda, asking for good data from typical sources is kind of like asking the nazi party for their review of a local jewish restaurant.

There's plenty of good information in published papers to make reasonable speculation on and completely side step the propaganda.
    What is frustrating is not having the data available. I don't need opinions. Give me the data. What I want: monthly & cumulative amounts for vaccinated/not-vaccinated; monthly & cumulative amounts for vaccinated/not-vaccinated by age group. Hospitalizations & deaths by age group, v/not-v, monthly and cumulative.

I've looked in many different places and I'm not able to find the data. I don't believe that the CDC doesn't have it. With all the MD's, MBA's and PhD's running around, it is irresponsible NOT to have that data.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom