Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I don't know. I think they are applying for FDA approval in the 3d quarter. Those of us in the study have received official word from the CDC that we are considered "fully vaccinated". The vaccine itself has been shown to be safe and effective, but there are layers of bureaucracy about the manufacturing facilities for full scale production to be approved.
    Thanks. I'm holding out and hoping my natural immunity last a while.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    OK, I'll bite. I don't know. I am in a vaccine study and, at this time, have no plans to leave it. They have mentioned the possibility of a booster, but no plans and no details.

However, you did not answer my question, so I will be more specific. You said "take you out..." What do you mean by "take you out"?
    My personal belief is it's a depopulation agenda, not an uncommon trait historically from governments. I just don't see a reasonable explanation for requiring future possibly unlimited boosters after the number of deaths and adverse effects from the initial vaccine(s) and information that's come out about them.

Again I hope I'm wrong but the trajectory of the issues related to the shots is rapidly rising. I've posted previously that if later next year this turns out to be false, I'll reconsider my position. But also consider the last 19 months haven't exactly made any sense. If it were me, I'd definitely take a wait and see approach. Good luck.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    OK, I'll bite. I don't know. I am in a vaccine study and, at this time, have no plans to leave it. They have mentioned the possibility of a booster, but no plans and no details.

However, you did not answer my question, so I will be more specific. You said "take you out..." What do you mean by "take you out"?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    In the past, vast empires caught and persecuted Christians, Publicly torturing them or having them torn apart by beasts or heavily arm soldiers. China is still torturing Christians, on a daily basis. Their crime is to not sign on and follow the governments lies. Those horrors were seen as entertainment by the twisted Government leaders and their brainwashed masses. It is really naive to think that will not play out again, especially when those very conditions during the end times is plainly spelled out in the Bible. Martyrdom of those who stand against the wickedness of the government is a recurring theme.

Past history predicts future conditions. Nothing new under the sun

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    200.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    In the past, vast empires caught and persecuted Christians, Publicly torturing them or having them torn apart by beasts or heavily arm soldiers. China is still torturing Christians, on a daily basis. Their crime is to not sign on and follow the governments lies. Those horrors were seen as entertainment by the twisted Government leaders and their brainwashed masses. It is really naive to think that will not play out again, especially when those very conditions during the end times is plainly spelled out in the Bible. Martyrdom of those who stand against the wickedness of the government is a recurring theme.

Past history predicts future conditions. Nothing new under the sun
    To be fair, they're also persecuting the Muslims (the Uyghur). I think the official position of CCP regarding religion is it's not permitted. I can't swear to that though.

Reactions: Leo

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    To be fair, they're also persecuting the Muslims (the Uyghur). I think the official position of CCP regarding religion is it's not permitted. I can't swear to that though.
    Religion takes attention/dependency away from the state. In China you worship China

Also. I have no clue if they allow religion lol. Just sounded good

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Do as I say..

Celebrities wear no masks, that's how important it is.
    Even if the LAW that they push for, states that they should wear one, even if masked.

The left likes to claim the right would cause "the Handmaid's Tale".
    Yet this is the left, and the masks are on the "help".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom