Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, what does the Catholic church know about the bible.
    Okay. Future regrets aside, I guess we're doing this instead of food. This has nothing to do with who has greater knowledge of the Bible. It's trying to make sense of a puzzle for which knowledge is necessary. But at this point, c'mon. Do Catholics have a unique knowledge of the Bible that better fit them to declare the solution? Using the same type of letter-number mapping, I've seen the Pope identified as the beast in a way which satisfied the clues. Is that one right? Not any righter than anyone else's.

The solution to the puzzle should uniquely identify the beast. It should have exactly one solution. There are only so many clues given. But I've seen several solutions. They all fit the clues. They use the same kind of letter-number mapping using Greek, Hebrew, or Latin. None can be proven right until it happens. Everyone is convinced their solution is the correct one. But you have to have faith in the author of the given solution to believe it above the others.

So forgive me if I kinda think it's bull-****.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Okay. Future regrets aside, I guess we're doing this instead of food. This has nothing to do with who has greater knowledge of the Bible. It's trying to make sense of a puzzle for which knowledge is necessary. But at this point, c'mon. Do Catholics have a unique knowledge of the Bible that better fit them to declare the solution? Using the same type of letter-number mapping, I've seen the Pope identified as the beast in a way which satisfied the clues. Is that one right? Not any righter than anyone else's.

The solution to the puzzle should uniquely identify the beast. It should have exactly one solution. There are only so many clues given. But I've seen several solutions. They all fit the clues. They use the same kind of letter-number mapping using Greek, Hebrew, or Latin. None can be proven right until it happens. Everyone is convinced their solution is the correct one. But you have to have faith in the author of the given solution to believe it above the others.

So forgive me if I kinda think it's bull-****.
    Well, yeah they do actually. They have more historic texts and knowledge about Christianity than the rest of the world combined.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, yeah they do actually. They have more historic texts and knowledge about Christianity than the rest of the world combined.
    No doubt they have more access to ancient Latin texts, I would not disagree with that much. There are a lot of scholars in the world who would disagree that the Catholic church is better positioned in the modern world to put forth the winning solution to the puzzle, especially when it's a poorly designed puzzle that could have many solutions.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    And the Orthodox Church is what, chopped liver?

(For those in the know, this is kinda like bickering between old siblings, with occasional religiously motivated genocide).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom