Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No. It’s not an issue of competing rights, at least not in the US, because you’re asserting a positive right, that is, a “right” that requires action from another party. In this case, it requires the other person to be vaccinated to make you feel safe.

The person protesting is exercising a negative right, in other words a right that requires inaction from you, in that you or the government may not act to prevent his protest.

Our society was founded on the idea of negative rights. The rights guaranteed by the constitution require inaction towards individual rights. Positive rights must generally be enforced by the government. Which makes them more of a power than a right. So then you are asserting that the government should have the power to make others act to keep you safe. That’s not generally the power it was granted by the constitution. It was granted the power to prevent other people from acting against you.

People not being vaccinated is inaction. Not action. You forcing them to be vaccinated IS action. So **** that noise.
    I believe that once you are dead, from any cause, you are free from the worry of contracting WuVid (unless the vaccines bring on the zombie apocalypse. Without phase III studies, who knows)

He can have ultimate safety via the big sleep, because NOTHING about real life is totally safe and never has been

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's well known that the Covid vaccine may cause some short term fatigue and muscle soreness in some people.

While the cosplaytriots were busy touching themselves over Dr. Robert Malone (who is strangely both the inventor of the bioweapon and an INGO folk hero) diagnosing Newom with Guillian Barre syndrome over the internet, reasonable folks know better than to count chickens before they are hatched. Fatigue and muscle soreness are a long way from Guillian Barre syndrome.

We'll see if Newsom winds up in hospice next to the Kraken.

:):
    What kind of ***** cancels his chance to strut and preen on the elite world stage at COP26 and takes two weeks off just for fatigue and muscle soreness

I don't think even Newsome could get that much sand in his cooter that quickly

Throw something else at that wall, nothing is sticking so far

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What kind of ***** cancels his chance to strut and preen on the elite world stage at COP26 and takes two weeks off just for fatigue and muscle soreness

I don't think even Newsome could get that much sand in his cooter that quickly

Throw something else at that wall, nothing is sticking so far

Halloween parties?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    3 time U.S Mountain Bike Champion...

Well that fellow is going to be banned. Sounds like a great athlete that worked very hard to be a three time champion.

:horse:
    I have a dead horse I've beat to a bloody pulp so one more smack is ok I suppose. Over the last few weeks, I've unfortunately encountered many people in the few that I see, that have had heart related problems and clotting. It's been astonishing and sadly unnecessary. The boosters won't ever end. I worry about family members that took the shot. While I'm on the box, masking kids is child abuse and giving them this shot is premeditated assault, quite possibly worse.:ranton:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    8-B4-AE24-C-6035-472-B-8-BFC-759-AFB7775-FB.jpg

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Purely a coincidence that seemingly healthy athletes falling out on the field from heart conditions...

Nothing to see here, move along...

I know that around here we like to get the scoop on what’s going on in an entire country through a friend that lives there, so I forwarded this to a friend near Munich and asked him how things were going in general. His response:

“Not only vaccination crazy, the whole country is crazy. Germany is going down the drain, the next wave of refugees has already started. If I were 20 years younger, I would sell my house and emigrate. And the next lockdown is also already on the doorstep, in Bavaria they declared officially the state of emergency yesterday”

I mentioned that I was converting my basement into basically an apartment with a giant attached barroom, that his family was welcome to come on an extended vacation, mask not required, and we have guns, and German Park isn’t too far away. ¯\_( ツ)_/¯

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom