Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If we do leave our jobs then what's next? Next month they could say any company below 100 people have to be vaccinated then everyone is screwed. Hate to say it but it really seems like Alex Jones wasn't so crazy after all. I remember him talking about this kinda stuff happening years ago and I thought he was crazy but hear we are.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

If you leave your jobs, there's the potential enough people do the right thing and this is nipped in the bud.

If people stay and comply, it's going to reinforce that the federal government can demand ANYTHING of anyone, and get away with it. That's going to end in a place that has consequences far more dire than losing income.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Mic's are droppin round these parts
    You missed what I originally posted.

I decided that an edit was in order since some people would get their feathers ruffled and I’d be shown the door. The truth hurts, apparently.

I went out and had nice brisk workout with 50 burpees, 50 tire flips and 100 sledgehammers. My time and energy will no longer be wasted on those that don’t want to work on solutions.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's a tough choice for younger folks who may also have responsibilities to a family they are providing for. For an old, skilled, past retirement age geezer like myself it was much easier.

I'm hoping for everybody's sake this just fizzles out and blows over.

Add it to the list of other bad leadership ideas that went in the trash can of history.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    It's a tough choice for younger folks who may also have responsibilities to a family they are providing for. For an old, skilled, past retirement age geezer like myself it was much easier.

I'm hoping for everybody's sake this just fizzles out and blows over.

Add it to the list of other bad leadership ideas that went in the trash can of history.
    I really hope you are right. I am expecting the memo any day. I think co. will have to supply the weekly test kits in my case.....we are down 20% in the workforce.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I decided that an edit was in order since some people would get their feathers ruffled and I’d be shown the door. The truth hurts, apparently.
    I think I saw it before you edited, maybe not.

Either way, I delete three comments for every one I actually post these days so I get it.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I have a question that has probably been answered, but I haven't found it after wading through a lot of pages.

Is there any scientific evidence that a person who has had Covid and fully recovered would be more likely to unknowingly transmit the disease than a person who had the vaccine?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I have a question that has probably been answered, but I haven't found it after wading through a lot of pages.

Is there any scientific evidence that a person who has had Covid and fully recovered would be more likely to unknowingly transmit the disease than a person who had the vaccine?
    Or is ANY unvaccinated person more likely to unknowingly transmit than a vaccinated person?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Wow I hope he's ok...... :@ya:

FDeySEVXMAA4pN5

Gavin was supposed to be one of the stars of the show at the Climate Hoax summit in Europe. Had to cancel!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    He'll just go back to work, and state that "at least it wasn't so bad because I had the shot"

I don't normally wish ill of people, but I hope he F'n dies. Or better yet, gets some seriously life altering, horrible health issue due to the jab. It would be phenomenal for something to happen to one of the most vocal elites to show the sheeple the garbage that's being pushed on them.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

A good read.
    This article you posted had a link to another worthwhile read...a good reminder of horrors from the past century.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

In the Republic of Ireland, however, health officials are running out of people to blame. This has become embarrassingly obvious in County Waterford. As reported in the Irish Times, the nation’s establishment newspaper, two of the three most COVID-infected electoral areas in Ireland are located in the county “with the highest rate of vaccination in the country.” In Waterford, a remarkable 99.7 percent of adults over the age of 18 is fully vaccinated.

According to data published on October 21, Waterford City South has the nation’s highest 14-day incidence rate at 1,486 cases per 100,000 and Tramore-Waterford City West has the third highest at 1,122 cases per 100,000. This is despite internal travel bans and the county’s more than 90 percent vaccination rate.

Although Waterford is running three times the rate of the nation writ large, Ireland as a whole is not faring particularly well, especially given its draconian restrictions. In the seven days preceding October 21, Ireland reported 2,026 new cases. To put that number in perspective, wide-open Florida had 2,262 cases during that same period with a population more than four times greater than the Irish Republic’s.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

What is this scientific evidence you speak of and where can one get some?
    /p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom